In The Spotlight - Chooper - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight - Chooper

who did i betray, according to you?
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

1. What is your favorite movie?

2. Do you like basketball?

3. What, in your opinion, is the best way to resolve the Israel-Gaza conflict?

4. Would you accept a position as a moderator in GM? (This is not a genuine offer.)

5. Who's your favorite footballer of all time?

6. If you had to make one species of mammal extinct, which species would you choose?

7. What are your thoughts on Clay Death?

8. What are your thoughts on Xristos?

Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 AM   #18
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
1. What is your favorite movie?

2. Do you like basketball?

3. What, in your opinion, is the best way to resolve the Israel-Gaza conflict?

4. Would you accept a position as a moderator in GM? (This is not a genuine offer.)

5. Who's your favorite footballer of all time?

6. If you had to make one species of mammal extinct, which species would you choose?

7. What are your thoughts on Clay Death?

8. What are your thoughts on Xristos?

1.'M' fritz lang > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIj3Bk0bhL8

2.oh yes,unicaja

3.blame israeli gov.immediately stop torturing civilians

4.never.tough job

5.denis bergkamp,marco van basten,manfred kaltz,davor suker,dragan dzajic

6.gazelle

7.his work is not familiar to me.as i've heard he is clever 'n boring at the same time.

8.i think he's nice guy
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:34 AM   #19
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
who did i betray, according to you?
yourself as nole fan.it seems it's so important to you to be loved here(no matter what).sometimes i think you're ready to give up from nole if you have to choose.
i'm sure your friends would love you even if you say(loud 'n clear)-"yes,i'm nole fan"
shame,a nekad je bio cool,something like that >"we're not angels"
Old 01-19-2009, 07:41 AM   #20
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post

which player do you want to win this year's AO?

when and how did you become a tennis fan?
nole

i am playing 'n follow tennis since i moved to germany.some 14 years.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #21
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chooper View Post
yourself as nole fan.it seems it's so important to you to be loved here(no matter what).sometimes i think you're ready to give up from nole if you have to choose.
i'm sure your friends would love you even if you say(loud 'n clear)-"yes,i'm nole fan"
shame,a nekad je bio cool,something like that >"we're not angels"
do you really believe something like that is possible?
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #22
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nole

i am playing 'n follow tennis since i moved to germany.some 14 years.
Da li to znaci da izbegao iz Krajine 1995? Odakle si?
Bascule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #23
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascule View Post
Da li to znaci da izbegao iz Krajine 1995? Odakle si?
1994 from karlovac.but my story is little different(not unusual).my father is croatian/hungarian,mum serbian/bulgarian (deathly combination).as you know we lost our country so mu dad decided we have to find another home and you know what song say>"wherever is lay my hat that's my home".i know just one thing>if we didn't move/excape one of my parents wouldn't be alive now.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #24
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1994 from karlovac.but my story is little different(not unusual).my father is croatian/hungarian,mum serbian/bulgarian (deathly combination).as you know we lost our country so mu dad decided we have to find another home and you know what song say>"wherever is lay my hat that's my home".i know just one thing>if we didn't move/excape one of my parents wouldn't be alive now.
You're totally mixed. Just hope your mind is clear. Alas, they say there were about million or two millions of people in ex Yu in the mixed marriages. But, it wouldn't help anyway your both croat as serbian background and stay? Terrible. At least you're out As half of my (non-educated) relatives. I couldn't go out as a serbian citizen.

Did you sell all your property there? No lost? No dead in the family? Did the the army look for your dad? Are you nostalgic? Still sad? You were 9 then?
Bascule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:34 AM   #25
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

1. What was the first CD you ever bought?

2. How would you feel about Nole now if he had become a British citizen a few years back?

3. How did you react when you found out that Roger Federer had told Nole's parents to "be quiet"?

4. Who is the "coolest" person on this list? (a) Srđan; (b) Robert Federer; (c) Uncle Toni. Why?

5. Suppose you have to sleep with one of the celebrities below. You are guaranteed not to get her pregnant, and you will not contract a sexually transmitted disease. Who do you pick? Why?

Peaches Geldof:

Amy Winehouse:

Old 01-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #26
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

BD, Chooper isn't into women.
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #27
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by the biscuit View Post
BD, Chooper isn't into women.
If you say so. I don't know Chooper well enough to comment on that, but it's not really relevant for the purposes of answering that question.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #28
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

He mentioned it somewhere. But by all means, carry on with Amy and Peaches. Just thought I'd tell you so maybe you could change the options to Pete Doherty/Gene Simmons or other male equivalents.
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #29
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by the biscuit View Post
He mentioned it somewhere. But by all means, carry on with Amy and Peaches. Just thought I'd tell you so maybe you could change the options to Pete Doherty/Gene Simmons or other male equivalents.
Or maybe Bob Geldof? No, I'll just let the post stand.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #30
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

She definitely likes men, don't know if she likes women too, might be a good question for this thread if it's imporant to you...
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote