I Dont Like Fridays - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Dont Like Fridays

Ferrer over Querrey @ $1.66

Pending....

De Chaunac & Hrbaty & Dancevic & Devarman & Del Potro over Bogdanovic/Ghedin/Vagozzini/Kubot/Troiki @ $7.00

Berrer & A.Beck & Stoppini & Malisse & Phau & Odesnik & Djokovic over Ebden/Im/Veic/Lammer/crugnola/ancic @ $7.00

Need these two biggies to come in, end the week perfectly before the big slam comes upon us, the 1st one is more realistic, 2nd acca could be tougher.

Last edited by Iván : 01-15-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Dont Like Fridays

Sam Querrey over David Ferrer @2.25 for me. Almagro played his heart out against Querrey and still totally got dominated on previous match. Querrey looked so comfortable out there got to go with Sam.
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

good match up for a nicely rested pics, loves playing big servers.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer for me
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

There is reason why Verdasco played on the Davis Cup match against Acasuso and not Ferrer on the hard court.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
country flag Iván
Banned!

ferrer was injured
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
country flag kinster

Well I never knew that but I don't think Ferrer is that good on hard court anyways.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
country flag KaiserT
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

KaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrer is not the same player of 18 months ago.... if I had to bet on it I'd pick Querrey.

So everyone was impressed with Ferrer winning 51% of the points Vs feared hardcourt superstar Marc Gicquel?

Ferrer's really a no no at the moment for me.
KaiserT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #9
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 8-4 (+$5794.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

A great day yesterday with my wager on Nalbandian a nice little winner to bring home some cash. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

All my wagering is done at Pinnacle. All the best this season and if you have a problem with me or my style, LICK MY NUTS!

--------------------------------------

Friday, January 16

ATP Auckland - Semi Finals

Juan Martin Del Potro 1.56 over Robin Soderling ($3000 to win $1680)

Huge wager here guys because not only is this the only match I am touching today but this is also a great chance to bet on a guy who is very good on hardcourts versus a player who doesn't particularly enjoy this surface but is playing here because the Australian Open is just around the corner. I do however see some value in Del Potro and I am relying on him to make me quite the amount of cash this upcoming 2009 season. I don't care if hardcourts are not his specialty because he is a well rounded player that can win on any given day or surface for that matter. Soderling has a win over Del Potro in the past but that was when the youngster was ranked #58 in the world (he is at #9 right now) and that was on a carpet surface where the edge would probably still be with Soderling. This is probably one of the best matches of the early 2009 season and if both players are committed to winning this tournament, we could be in for a dandy and we already got lucky enough with these odds. Del Potro was shaky in his first match of this tournament as he dropped a set against Ernest Gulbis but recovered in time to win the next two and the match. He then took care of business against Viktor Troicki in straight sets and now faces his toughest test of the season. Soderling on the other hand had problems with Bobby Reynolds in his first match of this tournament before correcting things and then taking care of John Isner in the quarters. Well Del Potro is no American and now Soderling won't know what hit him when he takes the court against a TOP 10 player. I would not call Soderling an experienced hardcourt player nor a trustworhty one against some of the top dogs in tennis He has played in only 18 hardcourt matches the last 12 months and won only 11 of them which means he only plays these tournaments for preparation purposes and he knows that fighting against a much better player is pretty much useless. DEL POTRO IS 20-3 IN HARDCOURT MATCHES THE LAST 12 MONTHS and I don't know how you can go against him here against a player like Soderling who just doesn't enjoy playing on the hard stuff. Del Potro is taking this bitch straight to the bank.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

no bet

I would go heavily with Ferrer, if only he had more than only 1 match in his legs...
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #11
country flag kinster

Del Potro doesn't look that good to me, I seen he play far better in 2008. He got in trouble on his serve more than I expected in his previous 2 matches. Del Potro will still win maybe but I am not convinced that he is playing that well. I think in the Soderling and Del Potro match there will not be an easy winner. I expect a few tie-breaks in the match.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #12
country flag carat3

carat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond reputecarat3 has a reputation beyond repute

Del Potro to beat Soderling @ 1.57
GL
carat3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

surprised your are not on nalby, mistaflava
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #14
bad gambler

Wawrinka to beat Gonzalez - $2.32

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
country flag TheBrainiac

TheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond repute

Some people might regret betting on Del Potro today , I wonder how many of you watched him play here and not bet for unknown to me reasons . But then again this is Soderling aka I am psycho so anything can happen .
TheBrainiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote