Tennis Betting) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag Nerrazurri

Nerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Tennis Betting)

Hello, my name is Maxim. I will be glad to communicate to all English-speaking and Russian users on a theme of tennis rates and to find new friends to the interested tennis. To share opinions, the information and experience.
All it is interesting to a clod, I ask to write to me to personal messages. Thanks.
Nerrazurri is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
country flag Thrasher

Thrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Betting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerrazurri View Post
Hello, my name is Maxim. I will be glad to communicate to all English-speaking and Russian users on a theme of tennis rates and to find new friends to the interested tennis. To share opinions, the information and experience.
All it is interesting to a clod, I ask to write to me to personal messages. Thanks.
tennis rates, to a clod?What the hell are you talking about?
Thrasher is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
country flag Nerrazurri

Nerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond reputeNerrazurri has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for my English)))
Nerrazurri is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
lol exactly what i thought when reading it

Anyways welcome aboard Maxim

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
bad gambler

Champ I suggest you post plays and comments in the daily threads instead of this thread. Welcome
View My Blog!  
Old 01-17-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
He must be using the same online translator as superboy.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #7
country flag ivekinjo

ivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is cold, give us the freaking gas

Suppose it is not that case there is a God. Then time is infinite, and you are an empirically finite collection of chemicals. Since time is infinite and your youness is finite, then you have had infinite occurrence, and infinite variation. Since you have been infinitely varied, you would have attained the ability to forward, or compile, your memories. Yet it is not the case you have infinite regression of memory from time immemorial.
Hence, God exists.
ivekinjo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-17-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
country flag superboy2006

superboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond reputesuperboy2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
He must be using the same online translator as superboy.

Its lovely that you enjoy your own sparkling marvellous jokes.My adorable charming twat

Last edited by superboy2006 : 01-17-2009 at 09:11 AM.
superboy2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread