Ivan Ljubicic becomes a father in November! :) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
country flag tennismaster882001

tennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond reputetennismaster882001 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ivan Ljubicic becomes a father in November! :)

Today Ivan Ljubicic anounced that he is becoming a proud father. His wife Aida is 5 months pregnant and it should happen in November. Because of the pregnancy Aida for the first time missed Ivan's match in Wimbledon.

http://www.tportal.hr/fset.html
tennismaster882001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ivan Ljubicic becomes a father in November! :)

Old news.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
country flag groundstroke

groundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond repute

Who the hell would sleep with Ljubicic? He has possibly.. the ugliest game and the ugliest face in tennis.
groundstroke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundstroke View Post
Who the hell would sleep with Ljubicic? He has possibly.. the ugliest game and the ugliest face in tennis.
And yet he has a beautiful wife, makes you green with envy

Congrats Ljubo.
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #5
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Do we think Ivan is close to retiring? His game has been off for ages, he's now a board member with the ATP and likely to elected to a full term later this year, and the Hamburg lawsuit/2009 calendar is likely to keep them all busy as well as deciding whether to replace Mr Disney and who with - and with the wife pregnant too on top of all that...is there any time left for his tennis?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:28 PM   #6
country flag groundstroke

groundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post

Congrats Ljubo.
I don't care. I can't even spell his name properly. Just wondering.
groundstroke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #7
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Totally awesome! Ljuby will be a great daddy.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
country flag Xenosys

Xenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post

Congrats Ljubo.
It does

On the plus, it means there's hope for us all.

Congratulations to him though
Xenosys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #9
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post

Do we think Ivan is close to retiring? His game has been off for ages, he's now a board member with the ATP and likely to elected to a full term later this year, and the Hamburg lawsuit/2009 calendar is likely to keep them all busy as well as deciding whether to replace Mr Disney and who with - and with the wife pregnant too on top of all that...is there any time left for his tennis?
It surely seems quite likely that he won't be around as an active player for a very long time anymore. Whatever, I wish him all the best, and congrats to him and his lady!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #10
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Ljubo plans to play for another 2-3 seasons. he is skipping Canada and Cincy this year to get ready for the Olympics.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #11
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the parents to be
You'll miss him in Canada and Cinci then
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:13 AM   #12
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Ljubo!

Shit, my second tennis myth cracked I always told that Ljubo had 3 or 4 kids already Made my whole family cheer for him My first myth was that Wawa was Mirka's brother
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #13
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Ljubicic is good man. He deserves all the best.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #14
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Ivan and Aida - I wish them all the best

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #15
country flag --Aussie--

--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute--Aussie-- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundstroke View Post
Well, there are to faces in a men...XD