Sydney: 'It is a far, far better thing that he does...' - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #121
country flag ellewoods

ellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney: 'It is a far, far better thing that he does...'

yes night match! but the price is kinda ridiculous for the seats available. i am of two minds about what i should do...
ellewoods is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #122
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Go on! It's only money after all and how often do you get to see Nole in the living, quivering, glistening flesh?

Not sure those of us reliant on streams will see this one. There doesn't seem to be much available for the women's match on now.
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #123
country flag zsanika

zsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond repute

ORDER OF PLAY THURSDAY:
http://www.medibankinternational.com...ay-revised.pdf
zsanika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #124
country flag ellewoods

ellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdwick View Post
Go on! It's only money after all and how often do you get to see Nole in the living, quivering, glistening flesh?

Not sure those of us reliant on streams will see this one. There doesn't seem to be much available for the women's match on now.
i know i know! i'm worried that he might lose again if i go watch him and then i really will be a jinx! nah there are other factors like how to get home etc.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:05 AM   #125
country flag zsanika

zsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond repute

Did somebody see Tsonga today's match?I saw only photos:
this was written to the picture
"Tsonga has treatment from a trainer while playing Simone Bolelli of Italy during their men's singles match at the Sydney Interna"
what was Tsonga problem?
Old 01-14-2009, 10:12 AM   #126
country flag ellewoods

It was his back, I think
Old 01-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #127
country flag zsanika

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellewoods View Post
It was his back, I think
may that Tsonga laid on his back.thanks
Old 01-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #128
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdwick View Post

".........living, quivering, glistening flesh?

I have no answer to that one, apart from to get back to work. We have no cold showers here to soothe me!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #129
country flag ellewoods

Okay, as I put the transaction through I did have exactly that image of Nole in mind - his living, quivering, glistening flesh and all. Now, he better win (and take his shirt off...just saying)
Old 01-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #130
country flag zsanika

“I served well throughout most of the match,” said Djokovic. “I was more or less happy with my consistency thought the match. I wasn't really having a lot of ups and downs. It was one high level of the game, and really didn't give him any chance to think that he can come back.”

“[Ancic and I] played a couple of times before, and I know him really well, like he knows me,” said Djokovic. “He's been very unlucky with his health in the last couple of years. That's too bad, because he's a great, great player and great talent, and a great, great person as well. He's been playing really well here and he feels comfortable, so I expect a tough match.”
Old 01-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #131
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, as I put the transaction through I did have exactly that image of Nole in mind - his living, quivering, glistening flesh and all.
Am sure we have all had our days enlivened by pleasant thoughts. It will certainly entertain me during the 2 staff appraisals I have to do this pm

Positively lubricious...
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #132
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, as I put the transaction through I did have exactly that image of Nole in mind - his living, quivering, glistening flesh and all. Now, he better win (and take his shirt off...just saying)
Good girl Enjoy the match, - and tell him to take his shirt off for his British fans too!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #133
country flag ~Maya~
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsanika View Post
Night match! Good for him, bad for me
~Maya~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #134
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Good performance!
Some WOW shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It will be a night match for Nole tomorrow start 7:30pm
I can finally get some sleep

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #135
country flag ellewoods

Night See you guys on the other side of Nole