Sydney: 'It is a far, far better thing that he does...' - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #76
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney: 'It is a far, far better thing that he does...'

Livestreams:

P2P (thanks to Herdwick): http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?...Days=2,3,4,5,6 (looks like Bet365 and Betfair only so us Americans left out. )

Channelsurfing: http://channelsurfing.net/

Atdhe: http://atdhe.net/
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2009, 02:35 AM   #77
country flag Spes
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Spes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he plays the first match or two so I can see him play this year before AO.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #78
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I saw Nole and Mario practice together at Roland Garros last year too Must just enjoy working together

No idea about the BaricadeV thing
I saw Nole and Mario practice together back in Montreal 05

They go way back

And it was an incredibly enjoyable practice session

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:46 AM   #79
country flag ~Maya~
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellewoods View Post
Hey guys. Reporting back on my day.

I got there at 3pm and wandered around aimlessly from court to court for a couple of hours looking for someone I knew or Novak haha. I finally decided to settle in and watch Bolleli and Andreev train - purely because Bolleli was topless. Then they finished up and I saw Ancic heading to another court so I decided to go to him, get a pic and call it a day cos I was getting tired.

BUT LO AND BEHOLD! Nole shows up on the same court as Ancic to practice with him. I was ecstatic but not as ecstatic as when I saw him in Brisbane. Now reporting on his game - his serve appeared better today but seemed to struggle a bit with his first serve still. He was hitting some cracking groundstrokes but he seemed to have trouble finding his range for some of it. His drop shot still seems to have stuck around. His footwork was very good.

All in all, he looked happy and was joking and entertaining the crowd a little. However he was less enthusiastic about signing autographs and taking photos today. However that may have something to do with the huuuuge crowd around him. I didn't bother going for another autograph/photo with him because it was too darn difficult. He only signed a few before security intervened and whisked him away on a cart. I followed Marian and gave him the messages from you guys though. It ended up not being a book but messages bound on cardboard with some ribbon in Serbian colours. I hope he got it!

Phew.

And oh, very good news about Wednesday play but he better freaking get the night match!!
Thanks so much. I am glad that he looked happy. Thanks for the photos too.
~Maya~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:03 AM   #80
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I take a closer look at ellewood's pics and I have to say his thighs are definitely more muscular.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:20 AM   #81
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney player party video on Sydney site. Nole's in it a of couple times. http://www.medibankinternational.com.au/audio-video
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #82
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Nole hitting with Nalbandian today - he was on the court furthest away from the public and he sneakily chose a time when Ancic was practicing topless. The fangirls didn't notice he was there until about 20 minutes because they were all distracted by Mario's glistening torso.

I took a couple of photos, hopefully they turned out all right

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #83
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
I saw Nole hitting with Nalbandian today - he was on the court furthest away from the public and he sneakily chose a time when Ancic was practicing topless. The fangirls didn't notice he was there until about 20 minutes because they were all distracted by Mario's glistening torso.

I took a couple of photos, hopefully they turned out all right
How sneaky was that Look forward to the photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisita View Post
Sydney player party video on Sydney site. Nole's in it a of couple times.

http://www.medibankinternational.com.au/audio-video
Thanks. Is it bitchy of me to say some of those WTA women need a lesson in fashion sense? All that money, and not a clue how to dress for such an occasion

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 01-12-2009 at 11:11 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:04 AM   #84
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
How sneaky was that Look forward to the photos.
Of Nole or Mario's glistening torso?

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 01-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #85
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't you got any of Nole's glistening torso
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #86
country flag jitterbug

He was impeccably-behaved, unfortunately he kept his clothes on the whole time.

(But then, he was wearing lime-green shorts with the turqoise sweatband - it was serious visual pollution.)

Quote:
Old 01-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #87
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
Of Nole or Mario's glistening torso?
Both would be fine Would prefer the Fitness Trainer most of course though

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #88
country flag ellewoods

ellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm glistening torsos. Now that's an image I can carry with me to bed.

Glad you saw him jitterbug. Are you talking about the courts to the right of the stadium? And the one at the very very end where hardly anyone goes? I was surprised he doesnt just always train there considering the attention he gets.
ellewoods is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #89
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm - it is a nice thought isn't it. The only thing currently sustaining me at work is the thought of a certain glistening torso. You people down there are so lucky.
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #90
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellewoods View Post
Mmm glistening torsos. Now that's an image I can carry with me to bed.

Glad you saw him jitterbug. Are you talking about the courts to the right of the stadium? And the one at the very very end where hardly anyone goes? I was surprised he doesnt just always train there considering the attention he gets.
It's the one at the end of the grounds, next to the players' lounge. Hewitt was there, too, this morning.

Quote: