☆ Better 2010 Photo Gallery ☆ - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #256
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☆ Better 2009 Photo Gallery ☆

Thank you all girls for the amazing pictures, I couldnt help feeling happy and.. sad at the same time, really a kind of feeling mixed pain and happiness

I will right now go to change the thread title to 2010, wish a new start
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #257
country flag Brownie

Brownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☆ Better 2010 Photo Gallery ☆

It's nice to see Mario again! Thanks for posting the photos

Brownie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:04 AM   #258
country flag Brownie

Brownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond repute

Photos from today

Old 02-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #259
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see the hair has grown quite a bit.

Thanks, Brownie. :]
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 AM   #260
country flag Brownie

Haha, yeah, I was hoping he wouldn't keep it short

You're welcome (you can call me Lauren )

Old 02-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #261
country flag asma jaouadi

asma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond reputeasma jaouadi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot Lauren for posting these adorable pics

ERNESTS GULBIS
asma jaouadi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #262
country flag Brownie

Sad face

Not the most attractive pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma jaouadi View Post
thanks a lot Lauren for posting these adorable pics
You're welcome

Old 02-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #263
country flag clooe

clooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond reputeclooe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie View Post

Not the most attractive pictures
Jajajaja it's true! xD
Thanks for the photos

Buena Suerte! =)

Mario Ancic's Fotolog
clooe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #264
country flag fashion

fashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond repute

Super Mario - Super tennis player with a law degree
2010-02-18 15:45:24

People called him a wunderkind, a golden boy of Croatian tennis, the most handsome guy among tennis players... They enjoyed watching his matches, they were thrilled with his performances, and they were in disbelief when he was forced to withdraw. Mario Ančić, the 25-year-old Split native, began his way to the top of the world in Belgrade, exactly eight years ago. He reached the position no.7 in ATP Rankings (10.07.2006), he won three ATP titles, played semi-finals of Wimbledon and won a bronze medal in doubles for Croatia at the Athens Olympic Games in 2004, paired with Ivan Ljubičić.

In April last year, Mario graduated from the Faculty of Law in Split, with a thesis entitled ''ATP - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.'' Where was Mario yesterday, where is he today and where will he be tomorrow?

''It’s a new beginning. I have beautiful memories from Belgrade , it all started here - it was a wonderful week, I won my first Challenger title. During these eight years there were many a fantastic result, but also problems with health. I remember that the Belgrade audience was phenomenal''- said Ančić about his previous stay in the capital of Serbia.

For Mario, 2002 was a special year in many ways - after winning Gemax, he entered history as the first teenager to win on his Wimbledon debut on Center Court since Björn Borg triumphed in 1973 (he defeated world no.9 at that time and no.7 seed Roger Federer in the first round and he was the last player to beat the Swiss on London grass in the next five years until Nadal’s domination), and reached the top 100 best players in the world, and was the youngest among them.

Winning the Olympic medal marked his career. ''It was the biggest thing at that time. The medal brought me a lot of confidence. ''

But then in 2007 everything changed. ''Life was going in another direction and I couldn’t do anything about it. I did not lose faith, but it was tremendously difficult. I had more free time and I dedicated it to another purpose - studying. I took my books, the way I take my racquet when I want to improve my forehand or service, I set the new goal and achieved it.''

''I'm allright now, but I have to start all over. I’m gradually returning my form. After Belgrade, I’ll go to America, and after that I’ll play clay tournaments.''

Ančić is one of the few players who recorded outstanding results both in junior (he was no.1 junior in the world) and senior competition. ''You could say that I am an exception in this regard. The transition from one stage to another is difficult, like they are the two different sports.''

After graduation, Mario gained practice in a law office in Zagreb. '' Law is an individual work, there’s lot of adrenalin. As a professional athlete, I have good work habits, this time I focused on the job, instead of tennis.''

In addition to all obligations, Mario spoke two times at the Harvard Law School about his law and tennis experiences, and the second time about doping cases in tennis.

''These are interesting subjects. Doping and betting are the two greatest evils of modern sport, endangering all that sport is about- fair play, rivalry, competition ...''

Ančić has little opportunity to enjoy the moments of spare time. He uses it in his own way. ''Sailing has been a pleasure to me in recent years. I follow sports - the Croatian league, Champions League, Davis Cup, Vancouver Games... Books and music are always with me''- concluded Mario.

In 2004 Boris Becker said:''The future has arrived and his name is Mario Ančić.'' Six years later, some new kids are on the scene, but the future is again impatiently waiting for Mario Ančić and his good ‘old’ form.
fashion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #265
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

he's so smart

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #266
country flag fashion

fashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond reputefashion has a reputation beyond repute

IW R1

Old 03-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #267
country flag fashion

Old 03-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #268
country flag Brownie

ahhh Mario

thanks for the pics!

Old 03-13-2010, 02:38 AM   #269
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Don't faint Roren!
Old 03-13-2010, 02:39 AM   #270
country flag Brownie

Hahaha, I'll try not to