☆ Better 2010 Photo Gallery ☆ - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #226
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☆ Better 2009 Photo Gallery ☆

Thank you both for that. Are there any more recent pictures?
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #227
country flag prunelle_888

prunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond reputeprunelle_888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena A. View Post
Hey, where did you get this picture?You could give us a link, no?
I just found today this new interview of Mario in magazine Gloria, it's here:
http://www.gloria.com.hr/intervju/showpage.php?id=9278

And he basically (at least in that interview) didn't say he broke up with Doris Goleš, he just awoided aswering the questions and talking about their relationship saying "I don't have anything to say about that".
So...where did you get he doesn't have a gf anymore?

Translation of the interview:

Did American doctors confirme suspicions of Croatian counterparts, who in March assumed that there's a word of mononucleosis again?
- The most important news is that I can return, without fear, one hundred percent to tennis. According to recent findings, I'm completely healthy. This clinic is, indeed, one of the best in the world. It is the place where, for example, American football player Tom Brady, husband of model Gisele Bundchen, cured his injuries.

How do you feel now?
- For a long time I have no problems. I am full of strength, physically and mentally. I have this summer, after a long time, fairly rested. Basically, I went with a company of friends around our coast side, I've read books, sailed ... what are my favorite things to do in the summer.

Do you live alone in Zagreb?
- Yes. I got my own apartment, and my parents often come to visit.

You live in your own apartment, you have a job as a law intern... do you plan wedding too, maybe?
- No way! That has not even crossed my mind yet.

And what does your longtime girlfriend Doris Goles say about that? How is that relationship working now since you don't live in Split anyomore? (*my note: what stupid question, since Doris is more in Zagreb then in Split, cause she is studying Pharmacy in Zagreb)
- I have nothing to say about that.

Does this mean that your relationship does not "bloom roses" anymore? (*croatian term : meaning does this mean everything is not great in you relationship anymore?)
- Currently, the most important thing for me is to get back to tennis in great style. And that is all I desire now with all my heart. And, of course, that I stay healthy.
He never answers the questions... about Doris but also when asking if there was mono again ! He's always trying to develop things but never simply answers...
prunelle_888 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #228
country flag ancicfan

ancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't see any link tracing the picture.That's why.
I can't click on picture, cause there is no link, just a picture.
So where did you read he broke up with Doris then?
The fact that you dont know how to do it is not my problem. I only enjoy the pic anyways
ancicfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #229
country flag ancicfan

ancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond reputeancicfan has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some more I saw:

Old 10-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #230
country flag Elena A.

Elena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancicfan View Post
The fact that you dont know how to do it is not my problem. I only enjoy the pic anyways
Oh wow, so you won't give me a link?Babycakes, you *can't* apparently put a picture with a link, cause your picture is *only* a picture! LOL

But wow, your momma must be really proud of her child, I mean, I ask you for a link, and you won't give it?Lame much?Yeah.
Elena A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #231
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Did he say when he's coming back? Like what tournament?
Old 10-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #232
country flag Elena A.

Elena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond reputeElena A. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prunelle_888 View Post
He never answers the questions... about Doris but also when asking if there was mono again ! He's always trying to develop things but never simply answers...
He always answers questions about his health, but yeah, abut his gf, naturally, he wants to keep it private a possible.It's not our business anyhow.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #233
country flag ancicfan

Quote:
Oh wow, so you won't give me a link?Babycakes, you *can't* apparently put a picture with a link, cause your picture is *only* a picture! LOL

But wow, your momma must be really proud of her child, I mean, I ask you for a link, and you won't give it?Lame much?Yeah.

Chill girl, let me simplify it for you: open the page with the picture...did ya?...great for you...click right on it...select option: click image location and there you go...but I guess that was too hard for you, dont worry, I'm here to help
Old 10-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #234
country flag Elena A.

Quote:

Chill girl, let me simplify it for you: open the page with the picture...did ya?...great for you...click right on it...select option: click image location and there you go...but I guess that was too hard for you, dont worry, I'm here to help

It's quicker and more simple TO JUST FREAKING PUT A LINK TO PEOPLE!!!
Ya know, to actually click on it, ya know one step appose to four?Not good at math huh?
I znaš kak' se kaže kad si glup ko ku.ki kod nas, biodje!
I kao prvo dobije se lokacije slike, ne članka!!!
I dalje moram tražiti pod mozaik u slobodnoj di je prokleti članak.

Last edited by Elena A. : 10-15-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #235
country flag ancicfan

Glupačo, da sam htjela staviti link, stavila bi ga, no to tebi očigledno treba nacrtati da bi shvatila, stoga odj... al baš mi je drago da sam te iznervirala, nasmijavanju me tvoji postovi.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #236
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Not here, but another article mentioned a couple of challengers in January for a start.
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #237
country flag Elena A.

Quote:
Glupačo, da sam htjela staviti link, stavila bi ga, no to tebi očigledno treba nacrtati da bi shvatila, stoga odj... al baš mi je drago da sam te iznervirala, nasmijavanju me tvoji postovi.
Gle matematika i logika, čula si za to valjda, tipa lakše je dati link ljudima i skratiti im postupak, jel, s obzirom da ti je to čas posla, no to je za tebe preteško za shvatiti, tak da aj glupačice odi naučiti zbrajati.
A mi ćemo klikati po tvojim slikama i kopirati adresu slike, kužiš ne.Pa tražiti članak...ima se vremena, jebate.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #238
country flag Elena A.

Quote:
Thank you

In a previous interview he said he'll miss Australian Open, and come to the tour after it.I think someone mentioned Brisbane?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #239
country flag Dini

Brisbane is before the AO.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #240
country flag Elena A.

Quote:
Brisbane is before the AO.

Oh, I don't know, but he positevely said he'll miss Aussie Open.