Clay Death shrine thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 06:37 AM   #61
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death shrine thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
as far as I know, CD was banned immediately after he made a thread to complain about the mods for the first time, this "repeated warnings" is for his second ban

anyway, its the strange decision of the mods, not your fault

Well, they did something far worse than banning me. They took away my 200000 vCash.

Lahm

Kroos :fuck you:
LinkMage is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2008, 08:26 AM   #62
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
t*ennis4you.com His name is hercules. He even has the same avatar. Remove the *
Thank you, i'll take a look

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Just when you think people can't be any more idiotic...

They open a thread on the memory of freaking ClownDeath.

You never cease to amaze me, people.
Envious, Gugu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
Here's a message from CD himself

memo: no retreat and no surrender. pray only for death.

WOW
Too big

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Mimi is a Nadulltard what doesn't make her less nice, and Clay Death was not in the ACC because he was banned.
Yes, Mimi is nice. Maybe the only nice Nadulltard on MTF
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #63
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute

Mighty Clay Death will rise soon.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:20 PM   #64
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

i just hope he's not gone forever. i'd be really disappointed if the mods banned him permanently. people came to mtf just to read his prose.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 AM   #65
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

I just met clay death in the other tennis forum and he wanted to say his hello to all his friends at MTF. He wish you all a very happy new year.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2009, 03:10 AM   #66
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just met clay death in the other tennis forum and he wanted to say his hello to all his friends at MTF. He wish you all a very happy new year.

happy new year to clay death as well, may he return soon to show us the light.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2009, 03:13 AM   #67
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

you also show us the light during his absence

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post

happy new year to clay death as well, may he return soon to show us the light.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #68

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good news Mimi, thank you
We wish the same to him
Old 01-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #69

Quote:
i have a far better understanding of the game than you will have ever have clown. i did enough explaining in my own words. that didnt work on numbskulls like you so i posted a few articles that said the same thing but slightly differently so people like you could see the light.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...2&postcount=58

---------------

Quote:
this is america. why limit freedom of speech in any form. also is this NOT a bloody discussion forum.

what you people really have a problem with is the fact that we are talking about Djokovic and secondly with the fact the Clay Death always speaks the truth and tells it like it is.

truth just bothers the hell out of people.

they closed that "2 handed back hand thread" because it was a million pages long and i had soundly defeated everyone. it was almost too easy.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7&postcount=55
--------------
Quote:
i never lie *****. the guy i beat was Donnie Leacraft from LSU. and yes he had superb baseling game with a solid 2 hander while i had was armed with a one handed backhand. and it was more than just once and on hard courts. it was also in practice and not in any tournaments. and not clay where i have never lost a singles match.

as for playing you, it would prove nothing. why the bloody hell would i want to play a clueless ***** who is good for nothing but cheap shots and insults. i dont even bother to piss on people like you.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...2&postcount=70
-----------
Quote:
you are solid poster. there is no need to argue. why argue with those who are willing to look away from the single greatest innovation in the history of the sport.

i will just hope that it all alights upon you somehow. i give up.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...0&postcount=82
----------
Quote:
no matter how you slice it, the efficiency, power, control, and the consistency of the 2 hander is simply inescapable.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=126
Old 01-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #70
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

CD sends another message to MTF! "say my hello to all at mtf."

he also says he can't wait for his return
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #71
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

CD
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #72
country flag marcRD
Banned!

marcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I remember about this guy is giving a whole new meaning to the word "affirmative", almost anything I wrote he replied with "affirmative" and then twisted whatever I had said to fit into his ideas about tennis.
marcRD is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #73
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcRD View Post
One thing I remember about this guy is giving a whole new meaning to the word "affirmative", almost anything I wrote he replied with "affirmative" and then twisted whatever I had said to fit into his ideas about tennis.
thats CD's art of death
Old 01-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
CD sends another message to MTF! "say my hello to all at mtf."

he also says he can't wait for his return

March 1st is the day of the return.

Old 01-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #75
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post

March 1st is the day of the return.

his third Advent, he is already cooler than Jesus

I thought it's February 28th?
Closed Thread