Clay Death shrine thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 05:40 AM   #46
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death shrine thread

I was just stating my opinion, actually some one told me to report your thread to the mods, but i refrained and just state my opinion here

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 12-30-2008 at 06:06 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2008, 05:47 AM   #47
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMage View Post
She attacked me first saying I should be banned. I was just defending myself.
She was just questioning the motives of the mods. They used the excuse that claydeath insulted the mods that why he got banned. In reality they were just looking for excuse to ban him just like jaap.

mtf keeps eating my post!
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2008, 05:52 AM   #48
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
she's playful but never really meant any harm, you have been insulted and treated worse by others in this forum

still, we love you dear argie vcash obssesed boy

Thanks, dear.
Well, you seem to like the vcash a little bit too. I'm sure you got those 50k by voting Pfloyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
I was just stating my opinion, didn't you also ask for the banning of some other posters? actually some one told me to report your thread to the mods, but i refrained and just state my opinion here

Nope.

The mods have already seen my thread. It was closed by an admin so they are fully aware of it. Who was the poster who told you that?

Why do you want me banned, though? What did I do to you?
Old 12-30-2008, 05:53 AM   #49
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
She was just questioning the motives of the mods. They used the excuse that claydeath insulted the mods that why he got banned. In reality they were just looking for excuse to ban him just like jaap.

mtf keeps eating my post!

I never insulted the mods.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:04 AM   #50
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i did not ask for you to be banned, i was just questioning as to why it seems that the mods are adopting different treatments to posters towards more or less the same incident, i think by calling them racists etc, if not considered insulting, at least not nice

Quote:
Thanks, dear.
Well, you seem to like the vcash a little bit too. I'm sure you got those 50k by voting Pfloyd.

Nope.

The mods have already seen my thread. It was closed by an admin so they are fully aware of it. Who was the poster who told you that?

Why do you want me banned, though? What did I do to you?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:09 AM   #51
country flag Mimi

thanks a lot wacked82 and Mrsfedex, I am not that nice, I have many defects

Old 12-30-2008, 06:11 AM   #52
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never insulted the mods.
Denial is such a great state of mind.

"I don't like the corrupt mods in this forum" does this ring a bell.

Plus your thread asking to talk to the main system administrator. Many posters on here asked for you to be banned, I nor mimi weren't one of them.

If have to reinstate the original statement that was suggested by mimi were. Claydeath was treated unfairly and was banned for a lame excuse, while the exact same crime was committed by you (even if you dont want to admit or not) nothing occurred hence showing mods here are extremely biased.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:14 AM   #53
country flag Mimi

thats what I was thinking, my bad English didn't help, thanks

Quote:

Plus your thread asking to talk to the main system administrator. Many posters on here asked for you to be banned, I nor mimi weren't one of them.

If have to reinstate the original statement that was suggested by mimi were. Claydeath was treated unfairly and was banned for a lame excuse, while the exact same crime was committed by you (even if you dont want to admit or not) nothing occurred hence showing mods here are extremely biased.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:16 AM   #54
country flag LinkMage

Why Clown Death was banned:

Quote:
Temporary

Clay Death - 6 months starting 28th August 2008 for causing forum disruptions by openly insulting moderators after repeated warnings and previously being suspended for the same offence.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

Happy now?
Old 12-30-2008, 06:19 AM   #55
country flag LinkMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
i did not ask for you to be banned, i was just questioning as to why it seems that the mods are adopting different treatments to posters towards more or less the same incident, i think by calling them racists etc, if not considered insulting, at least not nice

To me calling someone a racist is not an insult, but whatever.

Ok, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 AM   #56
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Why Clown Death was banned:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

Happy now?
no i won't be happy until you show me your poodle hair hehehee .
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 AM   #57
country flag LinkMage

Quote:

Calling someone a corrupt isn't an insult to me either. Plus it was one of the admins here who changed my username, I can't change it myself.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:25 AM   #58
country flag LinkMage

Quote:
no i won't be happy until you show me your poodle hair hehehee .

Well, I don't have that pic anymore cause I deleted it and now I have short hair. The pic was horrible anyways.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:25 AM   #59
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi is a Nadulltard what doesn't make her less nice, and Clay Death was not in the ACC because he was banned.

Hope this helps

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2008, 06:31 AM   #60
country flag Mimi

as far as I know, CD was banned immediately after he made a thread to complain about the mods for the first time, this "repeated warnings" is for his second ban

anyway, its the strange decision of the mods, not your fault

its ok, there is always misunderstanding happened

I leave the thread now to let it stay on topic, peace

Quote:
To me calling someone a racist is not an insult, but whatever.

Ok, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry.

Closed Thread