Clay Death shrine thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clay Death shrine thread

The most astonishing poster ever to join MTF deserves this humble tribute.
Tragically banned for 6 months until 28th February, here are some of his gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
lets hear about these so called "match-up" issues. and what sport are you watching anyway?

only a retard would pick someone other than Nadal to win the U.S. Open.
(...)

you cant even believe what is transpiring right before your very eyes.

i cant help you. just watch and learn if posible.
Quote:
Clay Death is a very hard man to bring down anyway. some mtf folks have made their life ambition to go after me at every opportunity.

its quite amusing.
Quote:
negative. its Fed who has been getting the protection. Fed needs it more these days anyway.
Quote:
folks Nadal is the man at the U.S. Open. he has learned to play on quicker courts and he has learned to be efficient in the earlier rounds.

with a little but of a luck with the draw today, you can safely conclude that he will fish out the title at Flushing Meadows.

Quote:
exactly my point. Nalby cannot possibly be a threat to the Clay Monster anymore on any surface. besides, Nadal owes Nalby an ass kicking.
(...)

no escape from death this time for Nalby.
Quote:
affirmative. a point to be noted indeed. these biyaaaaaatches are older.
Quote:
Clay Death forgets nothing. Clay Monster was had already accomplished his objectives in that tournament.

he found himself to be totally worn out and spent so he decided to not fully extend himself. it was not worth the risk of possible injury.
Quote:
Fed and the Federereeeeeesians simply refuse to get out of the denial business. did anybody actually see his interview after his loss last night. he is such a sore loser. a cry baby.
Quote:
here is a timely question for the board:

Can Fed come back strong in 2009? Is he still capable of winning a couple of slams?

I dont see him taking the U.S. Open this year at all. he is simply out of form and now out of any and all confidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DhammaTiger
Clay Death thanks for posting I came to the conclusion the only one who can help Federer is you with also your sagacious advice.
Quote:
somebody fire off an e-mail to his manager and tell him to start reading MTF.
Quote:
is that a compliment or an insult or both?

First you whisper in my ear and then you finish by pissing on my foot.

Quote:
Clay Monster's Limitations and Why He May Never Be #1
this is going to bother Nadal fans to no end but fear nothing. i am about the biggest Clay Monster fan around and my objective, as always, is to be constructive and NOT destructive. i am obviously concerned and, to some extent, infuriated with him. the talk out of his camp used to be all about Roger. now the talk is all about the competition. both uncle Tony and his manager keep saying that they are more concerned about the competition catching up. well do something about it.

for his part, nadal runs around saying that he is "happy to be #2 for the next 50 years" or how he is just happy that the only person in front of him is the one who is the "best in history".

here is the way i see the dynamics at play. injuries have set him back and kept him from sustained match play and practice. that can keep one from building on something and to keep improving. that said, great champions have to compensate. they have to find a way to overcome their weaknesses.

Quote:
we have the Serbian Slayer (Djokovic) who strikes on hard courts.

the Clay Monster--and there is only one---owns all the red clay on the planet. he makes death possible for anyone and everyone on clay. no one gets to escape.
Quote:
my mistake. that said, it does appear to be a mtf custom on the part of a few clowns here to relentlessly attack some posters. and then they wonder why people call them clowns.

one thing about me should be certain. i am all about tennis. i only attack after being attacked and the mods know this. that is what gets me. they know that some people are always engaged in personal attacks against me.
Quote:
my mistake then. that said, that mirnyi fellow should have been given an infraction to be fair. he did draw first blood and he has called several people idiots here time and again.

in any case, i am finished with your brand of justice. i will see if it gets better here for a week or so. if not, i am gone. i dont need the abuse and i dont need mods to come after me when its the others who do the attacking.

there are plenty of forums who want and need my services. all i do is promote discussions and what i get in return is attacks.
Quote:
i guess you have learned nothing so far. what is it like to wander in a round, dark room with blindfolds on looking for a black cat that doesnt exist?

Quote:
worse, he has issued me an infraction for starting that thread. that thread was perfectly legitimate. the method of my making the point of his being on a tear for the last 3 months was creative but clean and intelligent. and posters were willing to discuss Nadal`s rising game.

this is a man who is ate up with hate. worse, he is taking his little duty of moderating too far. he is going out of his way to edit endless posts as well as delete perfectly legitimate threads that seem to generate fair amount of discussion. in short, he cant help butting in and it is constant and excessive.

this is not a professional and fair representation of MTF. this is going too far. this is about somebody who is now simply abusing his litle moderation duty. this will have a very adverse effect on this forum. number of intelligent posters no longer feel like posting here.

I will next make the calls to the owners of this forum to stop this abuse.
From "Why Fed Fell : The Real Story" (thread sadly closed):
-
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=196
obviously i will take any compliment i can get but my position is always this:

i know that i know nothing. this way, the only way is up. we are all always learning.
-----------
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=190
ok i will try to do better. i realize that i have massive muscles everywhere and really big balls but its sort of good to be human too.

people do attack me and i do get hurt once in while.
--------------
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=180
as i sit here sip my 15 year old single malt scotch and indulge freely in the exuberant excess of my subjecitve propensities, i realize that you may just need to pray for some sense.

thats the worst post i have ever seen. looks like you need some help old sport.
-----------------
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=186
i am not RFK yo. Clay Death does have some feelings.
---------------

And his legendary drones/catch phrases:

pray for death
Federeeeeeeeeesian
one dream scenario: suicide collective
affirmative
i am the greatest visionary
numbers are as cold as death itself
attacking off both wings
two handed backhand over one handed backhand

Feel free to add more servings of his wisdom

Since The Return, a new era has begun on MTF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
new delegation was announced by Clay Death the Destroyer, an honorable Admiral has joined to command our navy forces to the North, with one more position to be filled soon, the new army standings are as follows:

Clay Death
the Destroyer

Master of the 4 Generals and the greatest army in history of MTF

General habibko
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the North.

General jonathancrane
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the South.

General JolánGagó
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the West.

General miura
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the East.

vice commander Stupid Dream (Karin)
top military strategist of General habibko of the North

vice commander Betty
top military strategist of General jonathancrane of the South

vice commander infinityfed
top military strategist of General JolánGagó of the West

vice commander Harmless
top military strategist of General miura of the East

Admiral Sapeod
Commander of Naval Forces, Southern front

Admiral *Ljubica*
Commander of Naval Forces, Western front

Admiral ..::Manon::..
Commander of Naval Forces, Northern front

our official motto:

"Mercilessly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on."

memo to opposition: no retreat and no surrender, only pray for death.

Last edited by jonathancrane : 04-17-2009 at 02:57 PM.
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death shrine thread

Clay Death.

When is he coming back?
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

he reminds me too much of RFK

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

one of the funnest posters on mtf, that's for sure. i don't get why anyone would ban him. it's mtf's loss.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 09:54 AM   #5
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

CD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RFK.

For nicknames like 'Serbian Slayer' alone. I'm a fan, def. There should've been more of his comparison/Rafa-can-only-be-beaten-if posts in the OP.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:56 AM   #6
country flag federernadalfan
LOL

federernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond reputefederernadalfan has a reputation beyond repute

good thread
hope he comes back to GM in feb.
federernadalfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

too much good stuff to keep track of.

the inexistant black cat in the dark is a nice one.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #8
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why was he banned? I've read other people's posts which are blatantly racist, homophobic and just downright horrible and they haven't been banned? I sometiomes wonder what the job description of the mods is? I follow a particular player who has been dogged by gay rumours (he isn't actually gay, a bit of a player with the ladies by all accounts, not that it matters ) and some of the things people write about him are shameful and nothing seems to happen to these people?
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #9
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

He is a cockchimp, albeit one that provides amusement in its own way.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #10
country flag the biscuit

Quote:
affirmative. the Clay Monster--the real and true merchant of death on clay and grass--is just tired of being #2. he is going to personally destroy Federer. or anybody else that gets in his way.

in order to make it a decent challenge, he will also start dragging behind a very large dead farm animal on a rope while he plays tennis from now on. some consideration is being given to also have a 176 pound bag of wet cement tied to his back as well.

Quote:
he is thinking about getting rid of one of his testicles. he wants to be fast like Lance Armstrong.

rumor has it that Nadal has his eyes set on winning the tour de france on a 178 pound mountain bike.

now that is some serious testicular fortitude. as for tennis, he plans to destroy them all with just one nut in order to make it fair.
imitating PD:

Quote:
"unstructured drivel" always more amusing and quite often the truth than the structured drivel carefully devised and designed to hide the inevitible truth and conventional wisdom. just remember that we can all see pretty damn well as to what is really transpiring right before our collective eyes.

just pray for death.
There's more, I'm sure, these are just the ones I remembered from the top of my head. I had the right search terms immediately.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #11
country flag sinaas3
Banned!

sinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond reputesinaas3 has a reputation beyond repute

A total AC, but he had his moments. That post about Lance Armstrong...
sinaas3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #12
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

he's an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:25 AM   #13
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
Why was he banned? I've read other people's posts which are blatantly racist, homophobic and just downright horrible and they haven't been banned? I sometiomes wonder what the job description of the mods is? I follow a particular player who has been dogged by gay rumours (he isn't actually gay, a bit of a player with the ladies by all accounts, not that it matters ) and some of the things people write about him are shameful and nothing seems to happen to these people?
He insulted a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the biscuit View Post

There's more, I'm sure, these are just the ones I remembered from the top of my head. I had the right search terms immediately.
Thanx, pure gold
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 12:01 PM   #14
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

He's fine - alive and well And will be back here soon enough I'm sure. I him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
Exactly

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #15
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

He's alive and well on my other forum

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread