Rockin' Around The Clock - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #61
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockin' Around The Clock

Well I know when that was made just from the "before" hair Of course I don't know exactly what he 's singing about Kid, but its a nice melody

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #62
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

La incondicional is the best song ever and LuisMi looks so good in the video

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #63
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I admit, I don't know much about Luis Miguel. I know they play him on my Spanish music station but I can't understand the DJs talking because they speak spanish too fast so no clue when they say who is singing which song.

I must have seen another person in a picture because he was an old guy....have no clue who I was looking at. I checked out Luis Miguel on Google Images and he's not that old - and he does still look good!!!

And love the song!!! No wonder everyone loves him...muy romantico...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:50 AM   #64
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah probably you didn't look a picture of him, he is not that old lol and he still looks great ... he also have up tempo songs but this is like the song when if you were not a fan of his, you became his fan after this, besides the video is great and the lyrics are also great, I'll only kind of translate the chorus

You ... the same as yesterday,
the inconditional, the one who doesn't expect anything,
You ... the same as yesterday,
the one who I didn't know how to love
I don't know why, my friend ... you

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:43 AM   #65
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, muy romantico Nicofan
Thanks for the translation Kid!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #66
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome Sparko and yes, it's kind of romantic

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #67
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thanks for the translation Kid!

This is mine for the day - such a simple song and yet so powerful.

And I love the video so here is the link for the real deal.

Colbie Caillat's "Bubbly":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWfB4lurT4
Old 01-11-2009, 02:44 AM   #68
country flag kidnicky

what does bubbly mean huh?

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #69
country flag Sparko1030

Love that song Nicofan-thanks for the link!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #70
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I love that song too, thanks

Old 01-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #71
country flag kidnicky

I can't remember where I have heard that song before

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-12-2009, 02:15 AM   #72
country flag kidnicky

Well I'll continue instructing you into the Luis Miguel world and since I know that all of you liked his long hair, here it's one of those old up tempo songs with the long hair, besides, it'll be a treat for the boys and the girls and also, for those still having cold weather

Cuando calienta el sol ... which means something like when the sun is warming up

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #73
country flag NicoFan

Love the song and like the young Luis Miguel.

Especially love the warm weather scenes considering that I was shoveling all day yesterday.

And in keeping with beach scenes, here's David Lee Roth singing California Girls:

Old 01-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #74
country flag Sparko1030

more 80's hair! The sun is not the only thing heating up in that Luis Miguel video Kid . This morning when I was at Holiday (gas station chain here) the clerk was talking about how she is going to Cabo San Lucas next week and I am more jealous then ever now the beaches look soooooo wonderful in those videos......

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #75
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

I really love this song: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol ... I chose this video since everyone here watch Greys Anatomy