Rockin' Around The Clock - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:45 AM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockin' Around The Clock

You made my evening...two great videos!

And Jason...how adorable.

Supposedly he's putting out a CD this year - can't wait!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2009, 03:54 AM   #47
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the 2nd post Sparko, not for the 1st one though ... the next time I'll post some performances of your friend Taylor

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #48
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Thanks for the 2nd post Sparko, not for the 1st one though ... the next time I'll post some performances of your friend Taylor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now that is just cruel Kid

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #49
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

That is cruel!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #50
country flag NicoFan

One of my all time favorites - Billy Joel!

Moving Out...

Old 01-07-2009, 03:57 AM   #51
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

if she keeps posting videos of that lovely girl (sorry NicoFan) then I'll do it

ok a little contribution to American Idol ... the girl that should had been the winner a couple of years ago, Melinda Doolittle singing a little bit different to her usual style and I loved it

Have a Nice day of Bon Jovi

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-07-2009, 04:20 AM   #52
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

thumbs up to both videos I always liked Billy's earlier music (later stuff not so much....)

While I do really like Jordin Sparks Kid, I loved Melinda and was shocked when she was off the show

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-07-2009, 04:44 AM   #53
country flag kidnicky

I also like Jordin but let's face it, Melinda should had won that year

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #54
country flag Sparko1030

I agree Kid, and the worst of it is where is Melinda now? She has not had the success of some who were voted off before their time- maybe it will come yet

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #55
country flag Sparko1030

Here is the performance that made me a fan of Idol in the first place. I didn't watch the first 2 years (sorry Kelly ) but this song by Fantasia gave me goosebumps-and hooked me forever on the competition

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #56
country flag NicoFan

Ohhh, both great songs!!! And Jon Bon is soooo cute.

But still a to Kid for saying that my Jason looks like a girl! He does not!!!

This is from Love Actually - The Calling Wherever You Will Go. The original is disabed for embedding so had to get this one.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #57
country flag Sparko1030

Great song Nicofan!!! Makes me all verklemped though.

And of course Jason doesn't look like a girl He's a cutie but not feminine.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-08-2009, 03:58 AM   #58
country flag kidnicky

he does look like a girl, sorry ... I know Sparko, it's a shame about Melinda and I didn't watch the first season either because we didn't have it here, but it doesn't matter, there are plenty of videos of Kelly on youtube and I'm a fan of her now

oh I love that song NicoFan, thanks for posting it!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-08-2009, 06:05 AM   #59
country flag Sparko1030

He does not Kid

Now, here is the first real rocker on AI, Bo Bice. I soooo wanted him to win but of course Carrie Underwood did. Still 2nd was still great and he paved the way for Daughtry and David Cook

and

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 01-08-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:21 AM   #60
country flag kidnicky

The real rocker of Am Idol

Well since today I remember that NicoFan was saying that she liked Luis Miguel when he was younger then I decided to post like the most famous song of Luis Miguel, this is the song that marked the end of his career as a teenager and the begining of the same as a man, and NicoFan can see his big hair in that time you can't say that you know who Luis Miguel is if you don't like this song

La incondicional ...

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini