Rockin' Around The Clock - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2009, 03:55 AM   #31
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockin' Around The Clock

Here is one of my current favorites. Beyonce used to bug me becuase I got tired of seeing her EVERYWHERE but she is really talented and this song is just so catchy I have finally given in and drank the kool aid No point posting it here as it is also disabled for embedding but here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #32
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Here is one of my current favorites. Beyonce used to bug me becuase I got tired of seeing her EVERYWHERE but she is really talented and this song is just so catchy I have finally given in and drank the kool aid No point posting it here as it is also disabled for embedding but here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g
Lucky you getting Mamma Mia for Christmas! Very nice of the family to get it for you even though they aren't fans.

Sad to take down the Christmas decorations. I took everything down yesterday too and it looks so plain now. Red is a nice accessorizing color for rooms - if I ever have the money to redecorate, I'm going to try put some red in.

Well I have to admit Ms. Sparko that I haven't drank the kool aid for Beyonce yet. But yes, she is talented.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #33
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what is wrong with you people, why do you have to take down the christmas decorations in the first day of the year?!?! we still have the thing with the 3 Magic kings of whatever you call them so the decorations will stay at least for another 1 or 2 weeks

Well I couldn't find the video of the tv special where I saw this duet but this is the best sound version in youtube (just pictures) you can heard the great song Come fly with me by Frank Sinatra singing with Luis Miguel, here Sparko can listen a familiar song in your language and it was a great duet, I was very little when I heard it and it stayed on my mind since that time

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:01 AM   #34
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

You are stronger than me Nicofan when it comes to Beyonce Her subliminal message is "I am everywhere restitance is futile"

It is sad to take down the decorations Kid but we don't celebrate the 3 kings day and for those of us with real trees, they become a fire hazard It is so nice to have them up this time of year though-so cheery in warm when its so cold and the days so short

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 01-03-2009, 04:21 AM   #35
country flag Sparko1030

Big thumbs up on the Sinatra/Miguel duet Kid!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #36
country flag Sparko1030

My video selection for the day is another favorite of mine from the 80's-Robert Palmer in concert-roughly the about the time I saw him in concert. I still can't believe he's gone

plus Addicted to Love without the fembots

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 01-03-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #37
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Kid - great song!!! Luis Miguel and Frank sound great together. I danced around my room listening to it. I never knew what Luis Miguel looked like. He was good looking when he was younger but just like Frank didn't age very well - just like the rest of us.

Sparko - I loved Robert Palmer. Good ones. I loved it in Love Actually when they did a takeoff of the video with the women.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:29 AM   #38
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you both liked the song and well for me he still looks great NicoFan sometimes I don't like the pictures of his cd's but he looks very well live he is one of those persons that if you don't live him already, you'll love him when you see him live and such a great voice, I mean he is probably like our mexican Sinatra, that's why he is known as El sol de Mexico, which literally means The sun of Mexico

Oh well Sparko, even if we didn't celebrate the 3 kings, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't take the decorations down the next day after new year's eve

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #39
country flag Sparko1030

Well, maybe you would keep them up anyway Kid, but after New Year's Eve, all I see when I look at our decortations is all the work to take them down and pack them up and again and I just want to get it done

My musical selections today are a couple of my families favorites-they are goofy but fun And the Weezer one is the official video but its not disabled

and the kids REALLY love this one

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 01-04-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #40
country flag NicoFan

I never saw that spaghetti cat song. That's great - no wonder the kids like it.

And really like Weezer - good choice!

Here's Soul Asylum with Runaway Train. Love the band, love the song. David Pirner was an excellent musician - and for the gossip side, dated Winona Ryder for awhile.

Of course it is disabled - I don't know why I bother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP1bKKEtHg
Old 01-05-2009, 01:53 AM   #41
country flag kidnicky

you should try with the non official videos, I mean most of the times the official videos are also posted for different members of youtube so is just a matter of keep looking and not post the one that says "official"

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #42
country flag NicoFan

Very true Kid, very true.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #43
country flag Sparko1030

on Soul Asylum Nicofan. I always like them too. That video always makes me sad for those kids and those like them though.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #44
country flag Sparko1030

With a new season of American Idol coming up, I thought it would be fun to post a of few of the favorite (or most memorable ) performances from past years. Here is one for Nicofan (I know its not Kid's fav though )

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 01-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #45
country flag Sparko1030

Here's one Kid may like better

FERNANDO GONZALEZ