Rockin' Around The Clock - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockin' Around The Clock

Good one Sparko! Another good party song for New Year's Eve coming up.

And I can see why the guys would like it.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2008, 12:00 AM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching Happy Feet on HBO and I just love Robin Williams in the movie so I just had to share him singing My Way in Spanish.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:56 AM   #18
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice that all of you like Will Smith, I thought that you wouldn't like him or any of his funny songs

My uncle always sings My Way, he sounds great, unfortunatly no youtube video for that

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:07 AM   #19
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I love "Happy Feet" and the Robin Willams penquin character Nicofan

Kid, you will have to make a video of your uncle and put it on youtube

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:05 AM   #20
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, what I really wanted was Prince's Party Like its 1999 but it seems Prince has taken most of his songs off youtube or silenced the music on the videos . I did find this one from an awards show in the 80's-it not 1999 but check out the costumes and hair styles Gotta love the 80's .

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-31-2008, 01:57 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

I love it!!! Prince is unique that's for sure. Not surprised either that he's had Youtube take down all his videos. All the other artists are smart enough to know that's a good way to sell CDs but not Prince.

Okay my pick for the day. One of my favorite bands - Van Halen - singing my favorite song by them: Jump! David Lee....

Old 12-31-2008, 06:58 PM   #22
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

ooh the 80's when men used to have more hair than women

btw since I probably won't be online later since now have a Happy New Year's eve .... have a great night partying all night long receiving the new year

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-31-2008, 07:34 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

You have a great night partying too!

Sadly, I won't be partying tonight because we are having a snowstorm here today and I don't like driving in the snow. Didn't have big plans anyway - just was going over to a relative's house.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:35 AM   #24
country flag Sparko1030

sorry you've got crappy weather and driving conditions Nicofan. I hope you're able to have a good New Year's Eve anyway (and its getting close in eastern time zone ) And I hope you're having a good time too Kid at your celebration

Love "Jump" Nicofan-boy does that bring back memories Here is another 80's memory-I was more of a Simon LeBon and British wave fan :

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 01-01-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #25
country flag NicoFan

A huge thumbs up for Duran Duran!

I didn't mind that I couldn't go out on New Year's Eve. I've always considered it amateur's night.

I watched Mamma Mia which I loved. Meryl Streep was awesome, and just seeing Colin Firth and Pierce Brosnan in 70s outfits at the end was worth it.

So here's some Abba!

Dancing Queen:

Mamma Mia:

Waterloo:

And the Winner Takes All from the movie:
Old 01-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #26
country flag NicoFan

David Bisbal..

Stupid disabling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_ZH0rDrI0
Old 01-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

One of my favorite songs this year - Coldplay "Viva La Vida." Wonderful imagery in the song.

Of course the embedding is disabled. Why have this service if it never works???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TNK-TvIcI
Old 01-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #28
country flag NicoFan

Last one for today.

Sarah McLachlan's Angel. I just love this song.

Stupid youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDkcJ-62uuY
Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #29
country flag kidnicky

see? youtube isn't that great ... thanks for all the videos girls, great songs

oh and I'm sorry that you had all that snow NicoFan but hey New Year is here!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-02-2009, 04:47 AM   #30
country flag Sparko1030

Mama Mia is great Nicofan! I saw it when it came out and then put it very high on my Christmas wish list-and got it I haven't had a chance to watch it again-the rest of the family thinks they won't like it so I have to find some time when I am alone (or they complain so much it ruins it for me ) Anyway, I hadn't laughed so much at a movie in years .

And thanks for the all the songs-esp Sarah Mac (my fav of course ) It seems most of the official videos for songs are disabled (unless they're really old) That is why I've been using videos from concerts.

on your New Year's Eve being "amatuer night"
Kid, how were your party(ies)? Did you have a good time?

We had a nice time and watched Daughtry and David Cook on the FOX NYE show (the rest of the show was really lame though ) Today we took down all the Christmas decorations and its seems really drab here now but it feels good to have it all done.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ