The Mighty Duck in Cincy! - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2004, 09:23 PM   #316
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mighty Duck in Cincy!

How come people have no lives? I almost feel bad for them, but alas I don't really care.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2004, 10:04 PM   #317
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

like.... it *could* be funny... but the way it was written, not so much. Plus I will forever not understand slash. It's just.... not....funny...

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 10:09 PM   #318
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Not funny at all cuz the whole thing made no sense. lol

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 10:14 PM   #319
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

well yea.... here's the original "real" article. the person just plagiarized it and put odd nonsensical stuff into it.
-----
Roddick Rolls Into Quarters
by: Lucy Flory

CINCINNATI, OHIO -- 8/5/2004 --

Andy Roddick Is through to the quarter-finals of the Cincinnati masters series with his victory over Thailand"s Paradorn Srichaphan 6-2, 6-3.

Andy won the toss and elected to serve first in this third round clash. Opening up with an impressive service game, Andy held to 15, finishing off the game nicely with an ace. Immediately, the young American applied pressure to Srichaphan"s serve, forcing Paradorn to save three break points after going 15-40 down. Along with a controversial line call and a couple of winners from Srichaphan, the game was brought back to deuce. Srichaphan could not capitalise on this though and netted a shot giving Andy another break point. A forehand into the net, saw Andy take an early 2-0 lead.

Racing to a 5-2 lead, Andy suffered no threat to his service games. Srichaphan, serving at 2-5 to stay in the set, hit three unforced errors to give Andy three set points. A return long, and a chopped forehand wide narrowed it down to just one break point, but as Srichaphan hit a backhand into the net, Andy was victorious in the first set taking it 6-2.

Andy"s serving was again impressive at the start of the second set, holding to love. At 3-2 to Andy with Srichaphan serving, the quality of tennis was on show for all to see. A super rally with great angle shots from both men saw Andy take a 15-40 lead and gain two break points. A backhand into the net followed by a huge forehand from Srichaphan took the game back to deuce. Andy was not to be outdone though, and matched Srichaphan"s forehand winner with one of his own to get another break point. A backhand into the net sealed the Thai"s fate as Andy took a 4-2 lead.

At 5-3, and serving for the match, Andy made no mistake, and polished off the victory with an unreturnable serve.

In the quarter finals, Andy will face the winner of Haas/Soderling.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 11-06-2004, 10:57 PM   #320
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191
errrrm. yeah..... i agree with deb. i dont see any funny lol.
Yeah but that's what makes it funny. Everything is random and nothing makes sense, like a drabble story.

"Andy held a cheeseburger to 15, finishing off the Krispy Kreme he stole from some fan in the audience..."

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 11:08 PM   #321
country flag Deboogle!.

Yes, but then there's this

"Along with a controversial phone call from a bunch of hooded homosexuals with pink swatstikas on their chests, the game was thrown."

Which could not possibly be funny under any stretch of the imagination.

Old 11-06-2004, 11:28 PM   #322
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Yes, but then there's this

"Along with a controversial phone call from a bunch of hooded homosexuals with pink swatstikas on their chests, the game was thrown."

Which could not possibly be funny under any stretch of the imagination.
Yes, I see what you're saying.

But that's not the line that had me giggling. I don't know. The thought of Andy running around the court with a Krispy Kreme in his hand just cracked me up. The visual of that; the donut. Very Andy-the-doughboy-ish. hehe.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 11:52 PM   #323
country flag Deboogle!.

yes, I agree, that is funny

Old 11-07-2004, 12:12 AM   #324
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

haha, that krispy creme part was the only funny thing, but that was at the beginning and by the time i had read the whole thing, i had forgotten about that part. the whole thing was just dumb, imo///
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote