2009 Piccies Thread!!! - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #391
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Piccies Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
And two for the road (both from this year's tournament). The charming Andy Roddick (I think this speaks for itself) ...

Not very nice..

Tipsy is still hawt even with the granny pants on!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #392
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brilliant pics, Mia! esp. this one. I think these are the same "GOSA" guys from the other photo (why aren't they in school??), but they've taken the precaution of hiding their women (whatever for? ). Marat still had some hair here, so it must have been taken on a different day. Maybe it was even one of them who scalped Marat!
They look a little latin to me

Btw it's nice to see that the youngsters are still passionate about Marat (well, obviously care enough to paint his name on their chest lol) even though he's on his way to retirement and not playing/winning as much. I'm sure that's encouraging for Marat.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #393
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the match with the boys above - they had a sign as well that read Please don't go! and Safin on their chests... they were missing the partners in crime that day (girls) and were cheering loudly... it was cute. The pic is from right after the Hernandez match, hence, the large grin on Marat's face
Old 04-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #394
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

*adds paint to things to bring to RG*

Anyway, I don't know what went through his head when he decided to shave it (as if we ever know what's going on up there ), it was really not long at all when he did it. Last time he had a haircut was before Dubai, right? That was like a month ago.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #395
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Re: the shaved head, it could be either a sign of Marat's extreme focus and determination OR he's timing it to grow into the perfect semi-final length for Wimbledon (3 months = 1.5 inches or so). Dunno.
rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #396
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Btw it's nice to see that the youngsters are still passionate about Marat (well, obviously care enough to paint his name on their chest lol) even though he's on his way to retirement and not playing/winning as much. I'm sure that's encouraging for Marat.
I couldn't agree more. I just hope he gets a kick out of knowing that he continues to inspire a younger generation, and that he can rely on the not-so-hopeless devotion of the "older" one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
I was at the match with the boys above - they had a sign as well that read Please don't go!
That is just so sweet and touching. I'm sure there will be many heartfelt slogans appearing on fans' anatomy at his matches this year. I wonder if anyone has ever "blinked" their love for him up close, like Harrison Ford's archaelogy student in Raiders of the Lost Ark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
... they were missing the partners in crime that day (girls) and were cheering loudly... it was cute. The pic is from right after the Hernandez match, hence, the large grin on Marat's face
Oh lucky you to be there, maratsmaiden! Were you at the Monfils match as well, and is it true the majority of the crowd was pro-Gael, or was it just a loud minority? Monfils is not a player much on my radar, but I didn't think anyone beat Marat in the popularity stakes.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #397
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
*adds paint to things to bring to RG*

Anyway, I don't know what went through his head when he decided to shave it (as if we ever know what's going on up there ), it was really not long at all when he did it. Last time he had a haircut was before Dubai, right? That was like a month ago.
Maybe the wonderful Marat's hair appreciation thread scared him so much that he decided to get rid of the said hair
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #398
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Maybe the wonderful Marat's hair appreciation thread scared him so much that he decided to get rid of the said hair
Or perhaps he liked that fabulous thread so much that he wanted to stimulate further debate and, of course, further worship of his staggering beauty.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #399
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz-12 View Post
Quote:
The A are different ! Or they had 2 A, for Safina ?
(Ok, it's from different days... )

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #400
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Old 04-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #401

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh lucky you to be there, maratsmaiden! Were you at the Monfils match as well, and is it true the majority of the crowd was pro-Gael, or was it just a loud minority? Monfils is not a player much on my radar, but I didn't think anyone beat Marat in the popularity stakes.
It was truly fantastic! I sat right behind the baseline, so, I got to see him up close and personal - I also watched him practice (front row), got an autograph and watched the majority of his doubles match... (photos are here: http://sonyericssonopen2009.shutterfly.com/)

But no, I went home the day of the Monfils match I did, however watch some of the youtubes of the end of the match, and it did sound like they were shouting for Monfils - which was quite shocking to me as well... it made me wish I was there so I could have cheered louder for marat!!
Old 04-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #402
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #403
country flag yarina

yarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond repute

^^^thanks for the photo, Ira! That's his new fav shirt, I think
yarina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarina View Post
^^^thanks for the photo, Ira! That's his new fav shirt, I think
I hope so... certainly better than that clown tee shirt , and Ed Hardy is a bit played out at this point. Trendy Ralph Lauren suits him well

Thanks for the pic! He looks great
Old 04-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #405
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that the Klitschko guy he is standing next to?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote