NFL Week 16 - IN GAME - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #16
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 16 - IN GAME

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

"Baltimore (10-5) turned Dallas owner Jerry Jones’ hope for a homecoming event into a wake. It was Jones who, according to stories going around the NFL, requested of the league that Baltimore be the visiting team in this game rather than one of the “tougher” teams such as the New York Giants, Philadelphia or Washington."

jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2008, 12:12 PM   #17
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

I may have lost my bet on the Cowboys last night and last night i was very pissed of but to see Dallas not make the playoffs will be worth it

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:19 PM   #18
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

God it feels good when Dallas loses.

TO
cmurray is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #19
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Steelers and Ben giving this game away!!
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #20
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

The Chiefs now playing some good football? WTF?
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #21
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
The Chiefs now playing some good football? WTF?
They have been playing hard all season, they just don't have enough experience/confidence to close out games. They could easily have at least 4 more wins this season than they have - including two games they lost to San Diego that they should definitely have won.

Next season, I will definitely strongly consider taking the over on their wins total - if the line is at 3.5, or 4.5.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #22
bad gambler

Titans 24-14
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #23
bad gambler

You are going the wrong way Parker
Old 12-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #24
bad gambler

Sackedddddddddd
Old 12-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #25
bad gambler

Finish this off now Titans
Old 12-21-2008, 08:01 PM   #26
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuckinghell i feel like ive had about 3 heart attacks following this Dolphins match

Great call on the Titans BG

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 12-21-2008, 08:05 PM   #27
country flag ryan23

Yessssssssss Miami- why do you always make it such hard work grrrrrr

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 12-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #28
country flag jayjay

I need some things to go my way today for my 5 selections (trebles) for the divisions to yield a profit.

I've got the Giants at 14/5 in already - one down.
Indy @ 11/4 was on the basis they would do the double over Tennesse, but they didn't get it done so that's a bust.

I've got 3 left in play, and need two to come in, wishful thinking to believe all 3 will now.

New England 15/8 - Now that Miami have won, I need Seattle to beat the Jets, and then next week the Jets to beat Miami, and as long as New England win their last match they will win the division. Tough ask.

Denver 13/8 - If they beat Buffalo, they win the division. Need that to happen today because I can't see Denver not losing to San Diego if the division is on the line.

Chicago 2/1 - Need Chicago to win out (GB at home and Houston away) - not sure whether they can beat Houston, and I need Minnesota to lose at home to Atlanta and Giants.

I'm hoping Giants/Denver/New England will be the treble that comes in. I think Minnesota will lose both of their remaining games, but I'm not convinced Chicago will win in Houston.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:34 PM   #29
bad gambler

This Falcons/Vikings game is a sideshow to the main event being Turner v Peterson
Old 12-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #30
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

One of the most impressive things so far has been the Viking's offensive line. Wonder if they sustain that the entire game.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote