Marin 2009: Let's Make It Good In Paris - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #136
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin 2009: Warm-Up for the Season in Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I hate that crowd

i wouldn't to tell that but public was really uncorrect.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #137
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Is this presentation ceremony ever going to end?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #138
country flag Sound

Sound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond reputeSound has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this presentation ceremony ever going to end?
Why the longer the presentation ceremony the more we can soak the victory up
Old 01-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #139
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound View Post
Why the longer the presentation ceremony the more we can soak the victory up
Suppose so - but I just wanted to see Marin get his trophy and hear his speech - not have to listen to the sponsors etc for ages. I liked Devvarman's speech though, - he seems like a nice kid.

Does anyone here have any idea of the significance of the shawls they gave them both?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 01-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #140
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ana They are just really one-sided, and noisy - no knowledge of tennis etiquette at all They cheer Marin's double faults and jeer at his mistakes

You could try this livestream - it works for me http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2028.html
Ljubica,that was soo precise answer.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #141
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Quote:
Suppose so - but I just wanted to see Marin get his trophy and hear his speech - not have to listen to the sponsors etc for ages. I liked Devvarman's speech though, - he seems like a nice kid.

Does anyone here have any idea of the significance of the shawls they gave them both?
because of cold weather haha,i am just kidding.
i think that is sign of respect.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #142
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

marin said on one polite way that they were uncorrect.he schould to tell that.(maybe alos for next chenneai to they don't do in a future against him).
i didn't know about bob brett's plan of winning in wimbledon.i know he is born for big things(not because of today final) but i didn't hear about that plan.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #143
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

They both gave very nice speeches
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #144
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

As for the crowd, I think it was to be expected, they have their guy in the final coming as a WC. It was good practice for Marin for DC matches he'll play, next time we play Argentina, it will be on their soil
Old 01-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #145
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

Congradulations, Marin! Amazing start of the year. Now hope for a nice draw at the AO.

PS: I'm really astonished by his excellent English and quite a good eloquence given the occasion

Tsonga/Verdasco/Nalbandian/Youzhny/Wawrinka
lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #146
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, he won

Can I come party with you guys?
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #147
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
As for the crowd, I think it was to be expected, they have their guy in the final coming as a WC. It was good practice for Marin for DC matches he'll play, next time we play Argentina, it will be on their soil
Yes - guess you're right with that. And the Argentines are sure the worst crowd I think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venle View Post
Yay, he won

Venla Hi - Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
because of cold weather haha,i am just kidding.
i think that is sign of respect.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #148
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Venla Hi - Happy New Year
Hi Rose, to you too
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #149
country flag oranges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venle View Post
Yay, he won

I'm throwing one, all aboard
Old 01-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #150
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario View Post
Congradulations, Marin! Amazing start of the year. Now hope for a nice draw at the AO.

PS: I'm really astonished by his excellent English and quite a good eloquence given the occasion
this cute guy is always on the road to impress himself too
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote