Originally Posted by Eden
1) Do you remember the first match of Tommy you have ever seen?
2) What are your favorite matches of him?
3) What do you guess: How many % of the current MTF users could mention the highest ranking of Tommy correctly?
1. First match I watched was in 2001 in the Adelaide final versus Massu. The first match I watched lived was against Hewitt in the following AO where had led 5-0 in the first set, 5-1 in the second set and lost the match in straight sets
2. 2002 AO QF vs Rios
2006 AO 1R vs Gasquet
2007 Memphis Final vs Roddick
2007 AO QF vs Davydenko
2007 USO 4R vs Blake
2007 DC vs Croatia
2009 Wimbledon QF vs Djokovic
3. 99% when I am done with my tarding,
Is that true Kat? They are so cute
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen
How do you sleep at night when you know you'll never be able to grow a handlebar mustache?
Can you fix my toaster?
I'm sorry but have all the thick black textas vanished off the face of the planet?
Is your toaster made in China?
Originally Posted by The Bulldog
Thanks mate. I love Simon.
Originally Posted by Chirag
Happy birthday Adrian
Only just realised this was you Winnie after you changed your username.
Originally Posted by gaitare
Sorry for the small typo
You have an interesting interpretation of the word small. I also have an unorthodox one especially when I am studying my nether regions.
Originally Posted by Slice Winner
Pork bun or chicken bun?
This is edge of seat stuff.
Whichever one goes better with avocado filling.
Originally Posted by arm
When can I meet Daniel?
Daniel is too good for you.
WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
) and 0
consecutive weeks at world no. 1
consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
times qualified for YEC
H2H against Rogi Featherer
H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241
fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
first name in common with Tommy Robredo