In the spotlight - leng jai - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #76
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - leng jai

On a scale of 1 to AJDE how much trouble do you expect to get in from your previous answer?

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #77
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
All this time since the AO I thought that I've been harboring feelings for Stripwires. Now I've finally realised that my lust has actually been for Andrey all along .

As for your scale: Ajde*∞+1 to the power of leg up

Ajde.
If you're willing to dump me for Andrey then I guess you're not really worth it.

1. What are your thoughts on being serious?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #78
country flag EddieNero
Banned!

EddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond repute

Do you consider creating an AJDE competition where you elect the most convincing AJDE exclamation?

Ajde.
EddieNero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #79
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

1) when will you vpropose to trip?
2) how many vkids will you guys have?
3) what will you guys name them?
4) can you adopt Andrey and me?
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #80
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

1. Johnny Groove or X? Feel free to interpret this however you want.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 03-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #81
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingiskingfineon View Post
What made you in love with MTF ?

What is your biggest find in MTF ?
1. The fact that it unites tards from all over the world in one forum, making my tard fetish that much easier to satisfy.

2. Did Stripwires blackmail you into asking this question? Clearly another transparent attempt at getting me to shower her with compliments. Luckily I am happy to oblige. My biggest find on MTF is Stripwires who, to put it plainly, is the most perfect being I have ever across who has rendered my life worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
You just need to chart that as a measurement of rubbERR's. Where 1 rubbERR equates to (number of posts during a Del Potro loss * number of insults directed to other posters) / number of pages that they appear across.

Pretty sure that's the most accurate method of measuring high levels of disappointment at least.
This is a pretty GOAT method, but had you experienced my tour you would know that it still cannot begin to comprehend my level of fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
1. Ajde?
..Ajd.....e.......!....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
1) when will you vpropose to trip?
2) how many vkids will you guys have?
3) what will you guys name them?
4) can you adopt Andrey and me?
1. Bogans don't propose Raquel, we simply organize a wedding in the Castle and wait for the GOAT matrimony to ensue. As a friend I am telling you in advance.

2. It depends how well vIVF can handle Start Da Game's DNA. We are hoping for at least 3 dozen, enough for a small army of GOATs.

3. The Ultimate Faulty GImp Brigade.

4. I don't know, how good are you at fanning us with palm leaves and plucking grapes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNero View Post
Do you consider creating an AJDE competition where you elect the most convincing AJDE exclamation?

Ajde.
I've been asking people to send in their Ajde+leg up renditions via Youtube this whole time. So far Tulipe is winning by default. Are you willing to enter the fray?

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo

Last edited by leng jai : 03-22-2012 at 02:35 AM.
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:08 AM   #82
country flag tripwires

Quote:
2. Did Stripwires blackmail you into asking this question? Clearly another transparent attempt at getting me to shower her with compliments. Luckily I am happy to oblige. My biggest find on MTF is Stripwires who, to put it plainly, is the most perfect being I have ever across who has rendered my life worth living
I am affronted by your baseless accusation. I did no such thing. The compliment more than makes up for it though.

Quote:
This is a pretty GOAT method, but had you experienced my tour you would know that it still cannot begin to comprehend my level of fail.
That is indeed true and I speak from first-hand experience.

Quote:
2. It depends how well vIVF can handle Start Da Game's DNA. We are hoping for at least 3 dozen, enough for a small army of GOATs.
Oh good bloody lord.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #83
country flag tripwires

1. Kokoblack or Darrell Lea?
Old 03-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #84
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Who is the most sensible poster in GM ?
Do you vbet ?
Who is/was the biggest troll in your 6 year period of MTF ?
Who is the better poster Andrey or Strip ?
Which is the GOAT thread of MTF ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #85
country flag tripwires

1. Favourite thing about being a waiter?
2. Hargow or McDonalds'?
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #86
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

In the ranking of your favorite MTFers am I a top 10?

And do CD or stg rank higher than me?
Old 03-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #87
country flag arm

I do NOT want a list my questions are specific!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #88
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

top 5 intelligence lacking posters with at least 1000 posts ?
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #89
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
In the ranking of your favorite MTFers am I a top 10?

And do CD or stg rank higher than me?
You are top 5 Raquel. My top 5 OT posters are all female besides Andrey...

CD and Start Da Game are ranked higher in you in my top trolls lists, but only slightly.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #90
country flag arm

Quote:
You are top 5 Raquel. My top 5 OT posters are all female besides Andrey...

CD and Start Da Game are ranked higher in you in my top trolls lists, but only slightly.

Ajde.
2 compliments in one post.