Originally Posted by kingiskingfineon
What made you in love with MTF ?
What is your biggest find in MTF ?
1. The fact that it unites tards from all over the world in one forum, making my tard fetish that much easier to satisfy.
2. Did Stripwires blackmail you into asking this question? Clearly another transparent attempt at getting me to shower her with compliments. Luckily I am happy to oblige. My biggest find on MTF is Stripwires who, to put it plainly, is the most perfect being I have ever across who has rendered my life worth living
Originally Posted by shadows
You just need to chart that as a measurement of rubbERR's. Where 1 rubbERR equates to (number of posts during a Del Potro loss * number of insults directed to other posters) / number of pages that they appear across.
Pretty sure that's the most accurate method of measuring high levels of disappointment at least.
This is a pretty GOAT method, but had you experienced my tour you would know that it still cannot begin to comprehend my level of fail.
Originally Posted by Orka_n
Originally Posted by arm
1) when will you vpropose to trip?
2) how many vkids will you guys have?
3) what will you guys name them?
4) can you adopt Andrey and me?
1. Bogans don't propose Raquel, we simply organize a wedding in the Castle and wait for the GOAT matrimony to ensue. As a friend I am telling you in advance.
2. It depends how well vIVF can handle Start Da Game's DNA. We are hoping for at least 3 dozen, enough for a small army of GOATs.
3. The Ultimate Faulty GImp Brigade.
4. I don't know, how good are you at fanning us with palm leaves and plucking grapes?
Originally Posted by EddieNero
Do you consider creating an AJDE competition where you elect the most convincing AJDE exclamation?
I've been asking people to send in their Ajde+leg up renditions via Youtube this whole time. So far Tulipe is winning by default. Are you willing to enter the fray?
WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
) and 0
consecutive weeks at world no. 1
consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
times qualified for YEC
H2H against Rogi Featherer
H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241
fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
first name in common with Tommy Robredo