In the spotlight - leng jai - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #61
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - leng jai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
1. Where on earth are my answers?

2. Why did you start using the word "faulty"?

3. What was the faultiest thing you've ever done?
1. In Start Da Ajde's deleted thread :sspeakles:

2. It's the most eloquent term that can appropriately describe the tone of my style.

3. September 2006. I joined www.menstennisforums.com and envisaged a life of unbiased, thought provoking and sophisticated tennis banter. Enough said.

Ajde

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 06:39 AM   #62
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
1. In Start Da Ajde's deleted thread :sspeakles:
Your faultiness knows no bounds.

Still waiting for my answers, which I expect to be slightly more elaborate and expansive than these seriously elaborate and well-thought out answers that I just got.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 AM   #63
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. What's your favourite activity on MTF?

2. If you became an MTF mod and had unlimited power, who's the first poster you'd ban?

3. What's your favourite tournament?

4. Describe your perfect girl.

5. Why are you so funny?

6. Describe your most embarrassing moment (yes, you have to pick just one).

7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

8. Who's your favourite writer?

9. If you do anything you wanted, with absolutely no constrains, what would it be?

10. Who's your favourite MTF poster?
1. Overcoming this forums amazingly gimped repping system with copious amounts of ajde spam. My goal in life is for you to have 15 romantic one liners from me in your CP. Without doubt writing serious posts about tennis on General Messages and being largely ignored is up there as well. Watching the tards push the boundaries of retardation is also something I enjoy from time to time, if not just for the philosophical implications.

2. Action Jackson, the greatest threat to my vrelationship.

3. Australian Open be default. Where else can you watch Lu Vs Serra behind a black pole while sandwiched between Stripwires and Hewitt = Bogan? The fact that I saw Xristos from distance is just the cherry on top.

4. A Singaporean Rogitard with GOAT legs and the ability to withstand an ocean of romantic one liners without overdosing from vomit.

5. This is a good question which I have pondered for many moons. My failure to comprehend how funny I am has been responsible for many crying sessions while listening to Backstreet Boys. Some believe it is derived from my diet of dim sims, McDonalds and 2 minute noodles. Others believe it has something to do with my hot mum. The power of ajde is also something that simply cannot be denied. Lets just say I wouldn't be half as funny if it weren't for the clowns and tards on MTF who make it far too easy. You should just enjoy it while I am peaking as the decline is imminent.

6. Trying to pronounce Stripwires real name to my parents I hope your name can recover from that one day dear.

7. Paris, where its socially acceptable to wear a pretentious scarf every day of the year. I've always heard French men rarely shower, which is something I find very desirable.

8. R. L. Stine, the author of Goosebumps and the man responsible for soiling my panties on a weekly basis in primary school.

9. To relive our week together in Melbourne over and over again

10. Stripwires. Her constant roasting of Start Da Ajde has resulted in a boom in the Australian pantie industry and Julia Gillard thanks you for that Stripwires. Who knew someone so cute could have some potent roasting prowess? Now I've stated the obvious let me jizz over someone else for a second. jcempire is the Tommy Hass of MTF and severely underrated around here. His ability to eloquently convey his point in a few words is a welcome relief among the forest of thesis' which are severely lacking in a point, let alone points.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
Old 03-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #64
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I was expecting serious answers.

Quote:
1. Overcoming this forums amazingly gimped repping system with copious amounts of ajde spam. My goal in life is for you to have 15 romantic one liners from me in your CP. Without doubt writing serious posts about tennis on General Messages and being largely ignored is up there as well. Watching the tards push the boundaries of retardation is also something I enjoy from time to time, if not just for the philosophical implications.
I currently only have 1 rep from you in my CP and it's in danger of falling off, so better buck up on that ajde rep spamming. I would never ignore your serious posts in GM; they are so sexy. Could you please elaborate on the "philsophical implications" of "[watching] the tards push the boundaries of retardation"?

Quote:
2. Action Jackson, the greatest threat to my vrelationship.
He's a mod AND has 10 times more posts than you. Yeah, you should feel threatened.

Quote:
3. Australian Open be default. Where else can you watch Lu Vs Serra behind a black pole while sandwiched between Stripwires and Hewitt = Bogan? The fact that I saw Xristos from distance is just the cherry on top.
Andrey didn't watch Lu vs Serra with us dear.

Quote:
4. A Singaporean Rogitard with GOAT legs and the ability to withstand an ocean of romantic one liners without overdosing from vomit.
I hereby take it upon myself to gather all the Rogitards in Singapore, inspect their legs and find this perfect girl for you.

Quote:
5. This is a good question which I have pondered for many moons. My failure to comprehend how funny I am has been responsible for many crying sessions while listening to Backstreet Boys. Some believe it is derived from my diet of dim sims, McDonalds and 2 minute noodles. Others believe it has something to do with my hot mum. The power of ajde is also something that simply cannot be denied. Lets just say I wouldn't be half as funny if it weren't for the clowns and tards on MTF who make it far too easy. You should just enjoy it while I am peaking as the decline is imminent.
Why is your answer to my question so funny?

Quote:
6. Trying to pronounce Stripwires real name to my parents I hope your name can recover from that one day dear.
That day, plus the various times you tried to say it and failing quite miserably.

Quote:
7. Paris, where its socially acceptable to wear a pretentious scarf every day of the year. I've always heard French men rarely shower, which is something I find very desirable.
As long as you don't smoke like the best of them, I guess that's fine.

Quote:
8. R. L. Stine, the author of Goosebumps and the man responsible for soiling my panties on a weekly basis in primary school.
GOAT writer.

Quote:
9. To relive our week together in Melbourne over and over again

Quote:
10. Stripwires. Her constant roasting of Start Da Ajde has resulted in a boom in the Australian pantie industry and Julia Gillard thanks you for that Stripwires. Who knew someone so cute could have some potent roasting prowess? Now I've stated the obvious let me jizz over someone else for a second. jcempire is the Tommy Hass of MTF and severely underrated around here. His ability to eloquently convey his point in a few words is a welcome relief among the forest of thesis' which are severely lacking in a point, let alone points.
Kinda sad that I had to share a paragraph with jcempire.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #65
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

What made you in love with MTF ?

What is your biggest find in MTF ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #66
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would never ignore your serious posts in GM; they are so sexy.
His serious posts in GM are top notch and I'm really looking forward to reading them. Attempts at humor are repetitive and lead to most of the time though
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #67
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
His serious posts in GM are top notch and I'm really looking forward to reading them. Attempts at humor are repetitive and lead to most of the time though
I do not comprehend what that means.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #68
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

On a scale of 1 to AJDE, how aroused were you when we cuddled in Melbourne?

Ajde

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #69
country flag shadows

shadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As disappointed as she was in my tour guiding skills FYI no mathematician has been able to produce a method to measure a level of disappointment that high yet so I can't give you any concrete numbers.

Ajde.
You just need to chart that as a measurement of rubbERR's. Where 1 rubbERR equates to (number of posts during a Del Potro loss * number of insults directed to other posters) / number of pages that they appear across.

Pretty sure that's the most accurate method of measuring high levels of disappointment at least.
shadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #70
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do not comprehend what that means.
Very little variation. Like today's surfaces
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:08 AM   #71
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post

Ajde
Oh good lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
You just need to chart that as a measurement of rubbERR's. Where 1 rubbERR equates to (number of posts during a Del Potro loss * number of insults directed to other posters) / number of pages that they appear across.

Pretty sure that's the most accurate method of measuring high levels of disappointment at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Very little variation. Like today's surfaces
You hater.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:35 AM   #72
country flag tripwires

Quote:
I currently only have 1 rep from you in my CP and it's in danger of falling off, so better buck up on that ajde rep spamming. I would never ignore your serious posts in GM; they are so sexy. Could you please elaborate on the "philsophical implications" of "[watching] the tards push the boundaries of retardation"?
This needs to be answered by the way.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #73
country flag leng jai

Quote:
This needs to be answered by the way.
A transparently feeble attempt at sounding pretentious of which I quite clearly have no actual substance to elaborate on.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
Old 03-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #74
country flag tripwires

1. If you could spend 24 hours with Tommy Haas, how would you spend it? The conditions of the date are that 1) no sex of any kind is allowed; 2) no sex of any kind is allowed; and 3) no sex of any kind is allowed.

2. You are walking down the streets and you bump into Roger Federer. Your reaction?

3. What are your thoughts on bad English?

4. What are your thoughts on the conflict in Syria?

5. What are your thoughts on Barack Obama?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #75
country flag leng jai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post

Ajde
All this time since the AO I thought that I've been harboring feelings for Stripwires. Now I've finally realised that my lust has actually been for Andrey all along .

As for your scale: Ajde*∞+1 to the power of leg up

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals