In the spotlight - Rocketassist - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the spotlight - Rocketassist

Who do you think Should win BBC sport's personality of the year?

Do you think it would be a joke for Hamilton to win the award for essentially driving a car fast, relying on technology as much as skill?

Favourite song of all time?

Do you have any special or unusual talents that we don't know about?

If you couldn't be Scottish, which other country would you like to be a national of?

That'll kick things off. X Factor final is on, so I rushed the questions.
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Rocketassist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Who do you think Should win BBC sport's personality of the year?
Lewis Hamilton or Chris Hoy. Hope Ohuruogu doesn't win it, when you miss three tests there's always doubts.

Quote:
Do you think it would be a joke for Hamilton to win the award for essentially driving a car fast, relying on technology as much as skill? :
Well the Ferrari cars are faster than his McLaren so I think he deserves some credit. McLaren's last F1 champion was Mika Hakkinen in 1999, so it's not like they win every week.

Quote:
Favourite song of all time?
In My Life by the Beatles

Quote:
Do you have any special or unusual talents that we don't know about?
I'm very good at negotiating with people who say no.
I know how to turn a disorganised mess situation around
I continue to have the ability to pay junior prices on national trains simply by using a ticket machine to buy the tickets, despite me being 21.

Quote:
If you couldn't be Scottish, which other country would you like to be a national of?
I'm not actually Scottish I'm from Merseyside, England. The SCO flag is for Muzza

Last edited by rocketassist : 12-13-2012 at 06:32 PM.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
country flag Fensler
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Fensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond repute

1) Which actor would you choose to play you in a movie?

2) What are the best (and worst) aspects of living in Merseyside?

3) How many countries have you visited?

4) What do you dislike about your favorite tennis player?

Pre-Copernican beliefs in the modern world: "56% think the Sun rotates around the Earth."
---

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.
Fensler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Did you watch X factor? What TV shows do you usually watch?

Which threads of MTF do you lurk in?

How is your football forum going?

Are you upset the spotlight thread is now in the shadow of the ass kissing contest?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fensler View Post
1) Which actor would you choose to play you in a movie?

2) What are the best (and worst) aspects of living in Merseyside?

3) How many countries have you visited?

4) What do you dislike about your favorite tennis player?

1 Not quite sure as there aren't many actors who look like me!

2 The best is the nightlife, it's ace. Liverpool is unbeatable as far as the club/bar scene goes and Birkenhead ain't too bad either on a Friday.

The worst has to be some of the scum that infest the streets especially at night time who lurk playing loud music and asking you to go the shop for them to buy ale.

3 Apart from the UK, France, Spain and Andorra.

4 His tantrums and his refusal to be aggressive at times.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Did you watch X factor? What TV shows do you usually watch?

Which threads of MTF do you lurk in?

How is your football forum going?

Are you upset the spotlight thread is now in the shadow of the ass kissing contest?
1 Sometimes. The early rounds with the crap singers and farcical performances. I usually watch any football that's on, comedy on Paramount, South Park, Family Guy, and also sitcoms like Friends.

2 yours, the spotlight threads, football zone, occasionally the Nadal chat thread and the ACC/popularity contests.

3 it was my friend's and I helped him run it. It was shut down after disparaging remarks were made about a player and the player's father complained to the authorities.

4 No. No one visits my spotlight thread anyway!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:19 AM   #7
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Is John Aldridge a hero of yours?
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:20 AM   #8
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still a virgin since the last time we talked? I mean, not today, but few months back.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #9
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

You have an ASBO? Or have ever been close to getting one?
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #10
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Is John Aldridge a hero of yours?
For sure. Yeah we may be his second love to LFC but the goals he scored, the cup exploits, the passion he had for the club, have him near the top of my all-time favourites.

Quote:
Are you still a virgin since the last time we talked? I mean, not today, but few months back.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
You have an ASBO? Or have ever been close to getting one?
Nope nowhere near.

Last edited by rocketassist : 12-14-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:23 AM   #11
bad gambler

1. I notice your disdain for Liverpool FC. Where does this stem from? Is it something that has been passed on through your family?

2. Is there a future for tennis in England in the next 10 years?

3. For or against a roof over centrecourt at Wimbledon?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #12
Banned!

1 Sort of, though it's cause where I live I'm surrounded by their fans and they don't like my team so it's pretty much mutual dislike round here, but only their fans who live here.

2 Umm not while the LTA runs things.

3 For.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #13
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

How did Stepanek top your list over Murray?
Describe Arshavin in a sentence.
How far will England go in South Africa?
Old 12-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #14
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Favorite brew?
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #15
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

1- Do you think clay court tennis is inferior to others?

2- Do you think S&V will come back?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote