In the spotlight - Prima Donna - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the spotlight - Prima Donna

We'll start out with some softballs and then your antagonists can come in. Then we'll really be playing for keeps.

Favourite band?

Religious affiliation?

What appeals to you about the Republican party?

What, in your opinion, has been the biggest contribution to the world, whether it be a concept or an invention?

Who are your 5 favourite posters and your 5 least favourite posters?

That should be enough to get things started.
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Prima Donna

1) When did you start watching tennis?
3) Which match do you consider as best of all time?
4) What’s your favourite match of Roger and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
5) Who would you like to see as a coach for Roger?
6) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?
7) What are your best childhood memories?
8) What’s your philosophy of life?
9) Do you have any quirks?
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11) When have you been the most disappointed about a loss of Roger?
12) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

what is your favourite sport, besides tennis?

would you ever accept the job of a moderator on MTF?

what do you think about tommy robredo?
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

how different would you character be now if you had lived in Italy all these years?

what do you miss more from Italy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Is it true that your mother is a whore?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute

What irritates you even more than poor spelling and grammar?
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Favourite band?
Bond Girls/Baustelle
Quote:
Religious affiliation?
Non-practicing Catholic
Quote:
What appeals to you about the Republican party?
Well, first and foremost, I strongly believe in the conservative principles upon which our country was founded. Admittedly, there's a sort of paradoxical discomfort that comes along with being resigned to using terms such as 'conservatism' or 'liberalism', especially given that both terms have been bastardized, particularly within the United States.

I would make the argument that Republicans are in fact, according to definition, the progenitor of liberal ideology. Moreover, I can't help but find myself being amused at the idea of branding a party which was founded by abolitionists as "conservative" or "retrograde" -- as some have claimed.

In terms of fiscal and social issues, I genuinely believe that Republicans embrace a philosophy which is conducive to freedom, inasmuch as there is nothing more liberating than the idea of eliminating needless constraints in the form of excessive taxation and over-regulation which serve merely as shackles and insurmountable barriers which impede the evolution and success of free citizens.

In addition, solutions rooted in the free market system have proven themselves to be more effective than government expansion by means of central planning, which has less to do with entrepreneurship and more with delegating absolute power to unscrupulous bureaucrats.
Quote:
What, in your opinion, has been the biggest contribution to the world, whether it be a concept or an invention?
Adam Smith - The father of free-market capitalism.
Niccolň Machiavelli - A strategic mastermind, Machiavellianism has saved mankind from itself.
Quote:
Who are your 5 favourite posters and your 5 least favourite posters?
Favorites:
1). Jimnik
2). Merton
3). PMK is Innocent
4). Scoobs
5). MusicMyst

Least favorite:
I wouldn't give them the pleasure of knowing.

That should be enough to get things started.[/quote]

Last edited by prima donna : 12-06-2008 at 08:25 PM.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #8
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Is Dante your real name?

Why did you block me on MSN? Too perverted for you ffs? Was it the Albania loving? It got you a few ACC votes, you know

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #9
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

1) When did you start watching tennis? 1990
3) Which match do you consider as best of all time? Ashe Defeats Connors to become Wimbledon champ.
4) What’s your favourite match of Roger and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most? I most certainly enjoyed seeing him absolutely dismantle Hewitt to capture his 1st US Open title.
5) Who would you like to see as a coach for Roger? Tony Roche.
6) What are your best and worst characteristic traits? Obsessive-compulsive, pessimistic, irritable. Comprehensive, idealistic, empathetic.
7) What are your best childhood memories? Winter ski trips to Lombardia.
8) What’s your philosophy of life? Just make it up as you go along.
9) Do you have any quirks? Yes, I have the tendency to talk with my hands.
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I try not to make predictions, as such is a bad omen. I'll leave the prophecies to the likes of Nostradamus.
11) When have you been the most disappointed about a loss of Roger? Australian Open, SF defeat to Safin.
12) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up ? I can't recall.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post
What irritates you even more than poor spelling and grammar?
Nothing!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
country flag q.j.

q.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond repute

Superman or Batman ?

Michelangelo or da Vinci ?

Sabatini or Bruni ?

wine or something stronger ?
Huh? Murray reached his first slam final at the 12th attempt. Federer took 18 attempts. So what if Murray only has 1 slam final? He got there quicker than Roger. He didn't have the good fortune to play a Mark Phillipousis in his first GS final, though.
q.j. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #12
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
how different would you character be now if you had lived in Italy all these years?
Well, I've found that with the exception of political ideology, I have more in common with Europeans than Americans. So I'd have to say nothing would be different. I'm really not all that Americanized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
what do you miss more from Italy?
Food, women, monuments, atmospheric sense of togetherness.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #13
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by q.j. View Post
Superman or Batman ?

Michelangelo or da Vinci ?

Sabatini or Bruni ?

wine or something stronger ?
Batman, Michelangelo, Sabatini, Wine
Old 12-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #14
country flag q.j.

q.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond repute

wow

we're 100% compatible
Huh? Murray reached his first slam final at the 12th attempt. Federer took 18 attempts. So what if Murray only has 1 slam final? He got there quicker than Roger. He didn't have the good fortune to play a Mark Phillipousis in his first GS final, though.
q.j. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #15
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Is Dante your real name?

Why did you block me on MSN? Too perverted for you ffs? Was it the Albania loving? It got you a few ACC votes, you know
You're being facetious, right ?