In the spotlight - Kitty de Sade - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the spotlight - Kitty de Sade

Here we go, a thread for you Kelli

1) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona?
2) Who would be a good choice as the new ATP president?
3) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?
4) When did you start watching tennis?
5) What would you like to see improve on MTF?
6) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
7) What are you most proud of?
8) What’s your philosophy of life?
9) What are your wishes for 2009?
10) Which vices do you have?
11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Kitty de Sade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Here we go, a thread for you Kelli

1) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona?
2) Who would be a good choice as the new ATP president?
3) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?
4) When did you start watching tennis?
5) What would you like to see improve on MTF?
6) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
7) What are you most proud of?
8) What’s your philosophy of life?
9) What are your wishes for 2009?
10) Which vices do you have?
11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
1) I've never understood the concept of playing a character online. There is no divide between myself here and in RL. I've shared a hotel room w/ a MTF poster for a week over the summer- she'd tell you the same thing.

2) I would have chosen Andy Anson, but he's no longer in the running. Mr. Disney's replacement, in my mind, should straddle the line between the player's interests (first) and business.

Disney was overly ambitious and deluded- it was his undoing.

3) Best- I am compassionate and fiercely loyal in relationships, and I never judge the people I care about.

Worst- I tend to see knives behind people's backs when there aren't any.

4) I was completely hooked when I saw Boris Becker fly in London.

5) Outside of minor technical changes like the rep system- I have no major complaints.

6) Nothing has ever equalled Gaudio's win in 2004. If I could watch him kick the crap out of Coria for the next 20 years, I'd be

7) I'm most proud of the fact I live my life on my own terms, without the need to settle for anything less than 100% of what life has to offer. If you are chained to the will of others, you are in deep trouble.

8) It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not. I never do anything half-hearted. If I go down in flames, I'll do so with no excuses.

9) I wish for more people, including myself, to get closer to achieving their dreams.

Too much idle time, unrest and unfulfilled dreams make people mean and pointless. There is enough of that on the planet.

10) I am extreme, intense and compulsive about mind-altering things. Drugs, alcohol, food, sex, music, chaos, etc....it doesn't mean that I cannot control the urge to indulge, but I have difficulty doing so at times.

11) It's a toss up between Franco Davin and Darren Cahill.

I'd love for either (which is not possible at present), or anyone else to get ahold of Gulbis and help him out.

12) Wildly financially secure, having crafted the life I've always envisioned.

Thank you, Doris. Really great questions.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

1. Why don't you want children?

2. What's your job that you meet so many ATP players incl. Reynolds your baby boy?

3. Were the pics you posted on MTF really yours or fake like some people said (if yours you're the real Miss MTF in my eyes)

4. Do you consider yourself Italian or American?

5. If you could interview a tennis player from past or present, who would it be and why?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #4
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
1. Why don't you want children?

2. What's your job that you meet so many ATP players incl. Reynolds your baby boy?

3. Were the pics you posted on MTF really yours or fake like some people said (if yours you're the real Miss MTF in my eyes)

4. Do you consider yourself Italian or American?

5. If you could interview a tennis player from past or present, who would it be and why?
1) I never want the responsibility of taking care of anyone other than myself. It's a self-centered choice in the eyes of some, but I'd rather be honest than have children I don't want, or can't take care of.

I'd be a good parent 25% of the time. That's not enough to raise healthy little ones.

2) Bobby Reynolds supplied a friend of mine in Del Ray his **** pictures. Despite your quest to out me as the one who smooched him, it wasn't me.

I work for a music management company and Jager. I write for a website part time as well. Any connection I've had to tennis (in the past) has come from friends who were interested in it.

3) Ask cmurray about seeing me in person. We shared space together for a week this summer. She can tell you exactly what I look like. Only a douchebag would ever lie about something that can be checked.

I understand though, as MTF runs, WHY people would react that way. It makes sense.

I was pissed at first, because I didn't get it. That's because it's against my nature to LIE. I worked like a fiend in the gym, and a plastic surgeon did the rest.

4) Always Italian first- born on American soil.

5) Boy that's a tough one.

I'd interview Federer if I could- I think he's the most interesting and complicated person to ever play.

Nice, Nathii thank you.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

very good answers thanks... anyway my rep says it all

later i'll think of more Q

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Retired Party Hostess

Me too- please check your PM's.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #7
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post
and a plastic surgeon did the rest.
Really?

- any phobias?
- can you sing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song?
- if you had to go on a reality show, which one would it be? Big Brother or the Hills?
- what is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling depressed?
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #8
Retired Party Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by the biscuit View Post
Really?

- any phobias?
- can you sing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song?
- if you had to go on a reality show, which one would it be? Big Brother or the Hills?
- what is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling depressed?
1) Yes. I had a lot of help- wish I did it sooner.

2) YES. Bees. Deathly afraid of bees. I was driving once, and I saw a bee had trapped itself in my car. In the middle of a busy intersection, I got out of my car and had to call a friend to come get me.

3) It would have to be the Hills (do they have roommates there?)- I cannot live in a house with other people.

4) I light candles and listen to music- certain scents calm the circus in my brain. Vanilla and peppermint help.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #9
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting answers, thanks

Some new questions:

1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
2) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
3) What will you be doing for Christmas?
4) What was your favorite book when you were little?
5) What is your New Years Resolution?
6) What do you value most in a person?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) What was the most exciting moment of your life?
9) What was the most frightening moment of your life?
10) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
11) Who are the most friendly celebrities you have ever met?
12) You said you would like to interview Roger. Which 10 questions would you like to ask him?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #10
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post

2) YES. Bees. Deathly afraid of bees. I was driving once, and I saw a bee had trapped itself in my car. In the middle of a busy intersection, I got out of my car and had to call a friend to come get me.
Me too! IDC if I'm in public sitting on the busiest terrace ever, if I see a bee I'll run away screaming.

- favorite celeb couple?
- which is your fave trilogy? The Matrix or Spiderman?
- favorite Britney Spears song?
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #11
country flag q.j.

q.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond repute

what is better for a woman to have

-long, beautiful legs or great tits& ass

-with what astrological signs you get along and are there any that you tend to avoid

-favorite fashion photographer
Huh? Murray reached his first slam final at the 12th attempt. Federer took 18 attempts. So what if Murray only has 1 slam final? He got there quicker than Roger. He didn't have the good fortune to play a Mark Phillipousis in his first GS final, though.
q.j. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
Retired Party Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Interesting answers, thanks

Some new questions:

1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
2) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
3) What will you be doing for Christmas?
4) What was your favorite book when you were little?
5) What is your New Years Resolution?
6) What do you value most in a person?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) What was the most exciting moment of your life?
9) What was the most frightening moment of your life?
10) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
11) Who are the most friendly celebrities you have ever met?
12) You said you would like to interview Roger. Which 10 questions would you like to ask him?
1) I have one goal- I'd like to be in a position where I have enough financial stability where I can devote 100% to charitable causes. Children and AIDS, if possible.

2) As I kid, I swore if I tried really hard, I could fly. I was 8, climbed to the top of the table in the kitchen and jumped off. Of course, this didn't work at all, and I ended up with a split chin.

3) Working promotional gigs for Jagermeister. I always work on holidays.

4) When I was very little, my grandmother gave me a picture book called "Pat the Bunny." It had swatches of different types of fabric in it.

5) I'd like to master French in 2009. I've been studying for awhile now, I'm still having a lot of trouble with it.

6) Emotional availability. That kind of encompasses a lot of different things- but I don't want to deal with anyone who doesn't feel their emotions deeply.

Have you ever spent time with someone who doesn't give back to you?

You: Hello, how are you?

Them: Meh.

You: How is your (job, spouse, children, herb garden)?

Them: Meh.

That kind of disconnected person has a one-way ticket out the door.

7) Maya Angelou said- "When people show you who they are, believe them."

Words are useless; the true test is always in action.

8) I'd like to think that hasn't happened yet.

9) It's always the most frightening coming out of anesthesia. There is that moment where I'm not sure if I'm alive or not. Loss of time is the scariest thing I've been through.

10) I broke the habit of hanging out with people who do not truly value my company. Spending time with people who are indifferent to you is a disaster.

11) Tennis celebrities, Doris?

Mario Ancic and Ernests Gulbis were James Blake as well. Despite what certain people have said, Marcelo Rios was a sweetheart.

Frank Dancevic and his "people" are the nicest people you'd ever meet.

Music related- BB King is the classiest, nicest, most unspoiled musician I've ever met.

12) I'd have to give that one more thought, if I may. I'll PM you those questions.

Wow, I have to keep my brain sharp in the off-season!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

A few for you

1. How much do you love me?
2. How much do you finally want to meet me in person when you come to California?

(I'm kidding, aubergine. You've given good answers so far and you can ignore my silliness.)

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #14
Retired Party Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by the biscuit View Post
Me too! IDC if I'm in public sitting on the busiest terrace ever, if I see a bee I'll run away screaming.
Bees= bad

Quote:
- favorite celeb couple?
- which is your fave trilogy? The Matrix or Spiderman?
- favorite Britney Spears song?
1) Barack and Michelle Obama. He came from nothing, and he wouldn't stop fighting for her until she gave in and married him.

It's the ultimate story- if a guy doesn't fight for you with everything he has, he isn't worth having.

2) Oh boy..that's a tough question. I love both of them.

Slight nod to the Matrix, because it has a story that speaks to me more.

3) I loved Crazy (early) and Gimme More (later.)

People can say what they will about her lack of talent. She can sell product and merch like nobody's business.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #15
Retired Party Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by q.j. View Post
what is better for a woman to have

-long, beautiful legs or great tits& ass

-with what astrological signs you get along and are there any that you tend to avoid

-favorite fashion photographer
1) I think body parts are irrelevant, as long as she feels sexy in her own skin.

If T&A are the key, we go with that. If you are small, you can't really control long legs...but I suppose you can tone them.

Whatever she does to channel the sexy from head to toe, that's the key.

2) GREAT question.

I gravitate towards Taureans. I've found the strongest, most passionate and creative people born under that sign.

I'd avoid Gemini like the plague- my own sign, ironically enough. I have no use for flaky unpredictable people. I don't want to deal with a carbon copy of myself.

3) Herb Ritts- he's creative and fearless.