In the Scotlight - Clydey - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #46
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Scotlight - Clydey

Rihanna or Beyonce?
NinaNina19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #47
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you hate me because of what I said ?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:43 PM   #48
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
How did you feel when Murray had Nadal doubled over in pain at the end of the US semi-final this year, right on the edge of victory...?
Does Scotland producing the 'most likely' since Fred Perry give you a feeling of superiority over your English neighbours...?
Would Murray be correct in telling Boggo he is a f***head, a sh!t player and a waste of sperm...?
Should Murray quit Davis Cup due to sh!t teammates and lobby to have a Scottish Davis Cup team until he retires, whereby Scotland will rejoin the Monarchy...?
Did you ever smash a pint glass on someones head like Begby in Trainspotting...?
1) I'm not going to lie. I was aroused. A Scotsman had forced Nadal to double over and gasp for breath. I was proud and aroused.

2) Absolutely. Not that Murray was required for Scots to have this feeling of superiority

3) No. If he said that, he'd be sugarcoating it too much. His words to Boggo should be more harsh.

4) No. England need our help, so we might as well throw them a bone.

5) No, but I once kicked a bag of chips out of a girl's hands when I was drunk at 4am in George Square in Glasgow (There's a long story behind that). One of the most shameful things I've ever done, which led me to not drink so heavily when I was out.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:44 PM   #49
country flag NinaNina19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
1) I'm not going to lie. I was aroused. A Scotsman had forced Nadal to double over and gasp for breath. I was proud and aroused.

2) Absolutely. Not that Murray was required for Scots to have this feeling of superiority

3) No. If he said that, he'd be sugarcoating it too much. His words to Boggo should be more harsh.

4) No. England need our help, so we might as well throw them a bone.

5) No, but I once kicked a bag of chips out of a girl's hands when I was drunk at 4am in George Square in Glasgow (There's a long story behind that). One of the most shameful things I've ever done, which led me to not drink so heavily when I was out.
Murray making Nadal bend over .
Old 12-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #50
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
Rihanna or Beyonce?
Beyonce. That ass is just

Quote:
Do you hate me because of what I said ?
No. I'm just broken-hearted.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #51
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
If you had to have sex with a guy, who would you do Sean Connery or Murray?
Sean Connery.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #52
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
are you angry that you just got rejected by ninanina19?? if so, are you going to take a personal vendetta against corey feldmen??
I'm hurt. Profoundly.

I love Mikey too much to go on a revenge mission. If you love something, you should set it free. I'm setting Nina free to be with Mikey.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #53
country flag NinaNina19

Hottest female tennis player?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:48 PM   #54
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Hottest female tennis player?
Hmmmm. Kirilenko, perhaps. There's someone I can't seem to think of. There's one I find unbearably hot, but I can't think of her name.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #55
country flag NinaNina19

Scottish girls or English girls?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:53 PM   #56
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Scottish girls or English girls?
I've been out with a few English girls, so it's hard to say. I'm going to be patriotic and say Scottish girls.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #57
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

did you feel as though you made good contact with the bag of chips... like, did you meet it on the bridge of the foot, right on the shoe laces...?
when you connected with the bag of chips, did you feel like Ally McCoist or Alan Hansen...?
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #58
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

ever been to Paisley Clydey ?

Quote:
I'm hurt. Profoundly.

I love Mikey too much to go on a revenge mission. If you love something, you should set it free. I'm setting Nina free to be with Mikey.

but i am too old, you have seen the trouble Nina has with these older guys chasing her
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #59
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post

did you feel as though you made good contact with the bag of chips... like, did you meet it on the bridge of the foot, right on the shoe laces...?
when you connected with the bag of chips, did you feel like Ally McCoist or Alan Hansen...?
I made great contact with them. I fucked up her meal totally.

What happened was I was drunk beyond belief. It was like 4am and we were outside the chip shop. My mates were chatting 3 girls up, while I was struggling to remain upright. They took it upon themselves to tell the girls that there was a party back at my place (there wasn't). One of the girls pointed at me and asked, "His place?" (I found all this out the next morning). I saw her pointing at me and assumed she had insulted me. I then kicked the bag of chips out of her hands and start insulting her. All the women got in a taxi and I proceeded to chase the taxi for about 50 metres while screaming at them and shaking my fist like a some sort of cartoon villain.

Absolutely fucking shameful. I've never lived it down.

I felt like McCoist. I'd had to have slide tackled her to feel like Alan Hansen.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #60
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
ever been to Paisley Clydey ?
Yeah, I have. My ex used to stay there. Took me ages to get there when I went to see her.