In the Scotlight - Clydey - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #1
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the Scotlight - Clydey

• What's the most embarassing thing you've done while drunk?
  • Have you ever dreamt about Murray before?
  • What's the most bluntly truthful piece of criticism you've received in real life?
  • Are you just misunderstood?
  • Which five MTF members would you invite over to a dinner party and why?
  • What trait do you love most about yourself?
  • Which song would be perfectly suitable as a 'Clydey theme tune'? i.e. imagine it blaring out every time you enter a thread, determined to post.

Last edited by Naranoc : 12-12-2008 at 03:30 AM.
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Clydey

Do you find murray atractive? have you ever had an erection with him?

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you shouldn't have. I really didn't expect this

1) What's the most embarassing thing you've done while drunk?

There are many. Trying to think of a specific one is difficult. Probably my best friend's 21st birthday party. I was so drunk that I started asking people to put their cigarettes out on my hand. I still have the scars. I threw up in the toilet (party was being held in some Chinese restaurant) at the end of the evening and couldn't get up. I woke up the next morning to find some of the skin on my right hand melted because of the cigarette burns.

2) Have you ever dreamt about Murray before?

Probably. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I've probably dreamed of me taking him on and bamboozling him with my mixes of pace.

3) What's the most bluntly truthful piece of criticism you've received in real life?

Tough one. People are generally too polite to be so blunt. It wasn't so much critcism, but when an ex girlfriend chose another guy over me, I viewed that as criticism.

4) Are you just misunderstood?

Absolutely not. I think I've made it clear that I'm a ****.

5) Which five MTF members would you invite over to a dinner party and why?

fast_clay, finishingmove, adee-gee, Mikey, Nina. I'd maybe invite you over too, as the dinner party would be a bit of a sausage-fest with 5 guys and only one girl.

6) What trait do you love most about yourself?

Intelligence

7) Which song would be perfectly suitable as a 'Clydey theme tune'? i.e. imagine it blaring out every time you enter a thread, determined to post.

Last edited by Clydey : 12-04-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Do you find murray atractive? have you ever had an erection with him?
I occasionally have a semi when he's moonballing constantly.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

- Do you have a special dance routine that you break out in clubs?
- Would you run a marathon for charity?
- Who was the last person to make you smile?
- Which person would you like to meet? Preferably a dead one please.
- Who is the the oldest famous woman you've ever had a crush on?
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- Would you consider yourself private?
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #7
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Agreed. This should be in the thread title.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #8
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

The biscuit's questions.

- Do you have a special dance routine that you break out in clubs?

Yes. I do the shoulder twitch, as though the music has taken over me and the shoulder has a life of its own. I then start doing all manner of things with my body. Never fails to crack my mates up.

- Would you run a marathon for charity?

Probably not.

- Who was the last person to make you smile?

My dad.

- Which person would you like to meet? Preferably a dead one please.

David Hume.

- Who is the the oldest famous woman you've ever had a crush on?

Demi Moore? I'd maybe give Helen Mirren one, too.

- What is your happiest childhood memory?

Hard to say. Probably Jill Maxwell agreeing to go out with me in high school

- Would you consider yourself private?

I couldn't be less private if I tried. There's not a question I won't answer
Old 12-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #9
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Scotlight - Clydey

favourite bond movie?
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #10
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
favourite bond movie?
Goldfinger.

Never in doubt.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:14 PM   #11
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

- Favorite song that made it big from a movie (I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Iris, Time of My Life...)?

- Last song you sang at the top of your lungs?

- Are you aggressive in traffic?

- Is there anything you hate about Christmas/holiday season?

- Have you ever randomly burst out in laughter/giggles in public?

Yes, I like the game.
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

do you wear kilts often?

whiskey or beer?

where would you choose to live in the future? If home is the first choice, what would be the 2nd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #13
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

- have you ever try out for miss scotland contest?? if no, why not??

- if you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be??

- if you were stranded on a island with a friend and their was no food insight. would you consider killing them and eating them??
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #14
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

- Favorite song that made it big from a movie (I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Iris, Time of My Life...)?

I can't think of any that made it big. I like loads of songs from the various Rocky movies, though

- Last song you sang at the top of your lungs?

Probably this one.

I love cheesy 80s songs.

- Are you aggressive in traffic?

I don't drive, but I don't imagine I would be. I'm more patient in real life when it comes to anything but debating.

- Is there anything you hate about Christmas/holiday season?

I'm very sentimental, so Christmas makes me think about years gone by. Can get me a little down when I get all sentimental.

- Have you ever randomly burst out in laughter/giggles in public?

Yes, plenty of times. When I used to be Catholic, I remember bursting out laughing in church. There was no real reason for it. I just couldn't contain myself.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

- have you ever try out for miss scotland contest?? if no, why not??

Nope, never tried out. They wouldn't let me compete on account of my massive schlong.

- if you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be??

Andy Murray

- if you were stranded on a island with a friend and their was no food insight. would you consider killing them and eating them??[/quote]

Depends on the friend and how fat they were. The bigger they are, the more likely I am to live off them for a few weeks.