Who's Going? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's Going?

Hi guys, I bought one more pair of finals tickets than I needed and now I want to sell them off. I have 1 x ticket to the women's final.

I'm selling it for AUD250 each. If you buy it as a single ticket at Ticketek, it will cost you about AUD280 after accounting for the transaction fee.

If you're still looking for a ticket, please PM me I'm not trying to scalp, I'm just stuck with an extra ticket and want to sell it to people who need them more than I do.

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them

Last edited by jitterbug : 01-06-2009 at 01:46 PM.
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
country flag hope11

hope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond reputehope11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling AO finals tickets

I have the same situation as Jitterbug in that I have an extra ticket. I have had something come up that I have to be at on the day of the Women's final so sadly I can no longer attend the Women's Final. So if the above ticket from Jitterbug is taken then you can PM because I have one ticket to the women's final in Lower Row H (I was in the same section and row last year and it is great view, and is really close). It is a student concession ticket but they don't normally check what type of ticket it is. It is $247.45. Like Jitterbug I am not trying to scalp, I just can't attend and I want the ticket to go to a true tennis fan. So if you contact her/him and the ticket is taken you can contact me and I can sell you my ticket. Thanks. Once again it is one ticket to the Women's AO final, row H.
hope11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's Going?

Just interested to see who's gonna be at Melbourne Park and when. I'm going to be there for the first 8 days (monday to monday) and if anyone sees me round, feel free to say hi

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

I'll be there for the first six days.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there from Wednesday 21st to Monday 26th, how I'm supposed to concentrate at work on the first two days of the tournament is beyond me! But alas... I can't really take that much holidays
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #6
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Mary - you know I'll find you no problems now... can't wait to see you again

Kat - what a shame that you can't go for longer I hope all your favourites win 1st round

Zahirah - have you had any luck with your tickets yet??? Hope so!!

I'll be there from the 14th (first day of qualifying) until probably the 27th (2nd Tuesday).

Cannot wait! Want to sleep now and wake up on the 14th so I can skip over the next month of stress at work
Old 12-06-2008, 08:28 AM   #7
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Zahirah - have you had any luck with your tickets yet??? Hope so!!
No, not yet

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 12-07-2008, 04:18 AM   #8
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mary - you know I'll find you no problems now... can't wait to see you again
I know you will It was great meeting you last year and I can't wait to catch up with you again.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #9
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kat - what a shame that you can't go for longer I hope all your favourites win 1st round

I'll be there from the 14th (first day of qualifying) until probably the 27th (2nd Tuesday).

Cannot wait! Want to sleep now and wake up on the 14th so I can skip over the next month of stress at work
Hi Peta! yeah they better not lose early! But a few of them will be up here in Brisbane so I'm hoping I'll get to see them often while they're there

I just can't wait until Christmas! Away from work, then tennis!
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:23 PM   #10
country flag jitterbug

Default Re: Selling AO finals tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
Hi guys, I bought one more pair of finals tickets than I needed and now I want to sell them off. I have 1 x ticket to the men's final and 1 x ticket to the women's final.

I'm selling them for AUD250 each. If you buy them as single tickets at Ticketek, each ticket will cost you about AUD280 after accounting for the transaction fee.

I checked the Ticketek website and it seems like the men's final is already sold out.. so if you're still looking for a ticket, please PM me I'm not trying to scalp, I'm just stuck with extra tickets and want to sell them to people who need them more than I do.
Update..

I've sold my men's final ticket but the women's final one is still available

PS - Peta I'll be there from the 14th too! See you!

Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 07:57 AM   #11
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh wow! From qualies! It will be easy to find you during qualies

Very happy for you that you've sold 1 ticket Good luck with the other one!
Old 12-16-2008, 10:34 PM   #12
country flag Stuart Fraser

Stuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond repute

I've just booked my flights to head over once again after an awesome trip at the start of this year. Will be there for both qualifying and the main draw. Can't wait. Hope to meet some of you there!
Stuart Fraser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:16 AM   #13
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Fraser View Post
I've just booked my flights to head over once again after an awesome trip at the start of this year. Will be there for both qualifying and the main draw. Can't wait. Hope to meet some of you there!
Look at you, defying the credit crunch and all that jazz Will you be sporting the red cap from this year's AO again? Is TheMuzz also going to be there?

This is jitterbug from AM.com by the way - in case you forgot and think I'm a random stalker

Quote:
Old 12-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #14
country flag Stuart Fraser

Stuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond reputeStuart Fraser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
Look at you, defying the credit crunch and all that jazz Will you be sporting the red cap from this year's AO again? Is TheMuzz also going to be there?
Hi Jitterbug! I'm not quite sure which cap I will be wearing next month, lol. Could well be the red cap as it's my favourite Barcelona hat. TheMuzz won't be there as he's back in Scotland now.

If you are going to qualies, I will no doubt see you there
Stuart Fraser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #15
country flag Toppu

Toppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond reputeToppu has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get in during the qualifying rounds for free?

- Evgeny - GiLLeS - GRiGoR - RiCaRDaS -

Graf & Norman FOREVER
Toppu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote