It's That Time Of Year Again-It's CHRISTMAS Time! And HANUKKAH Too!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's That Time Of Year Again-It's CHRISTMAS Time! And HANUKKAH Too!!

Okay, I know it's not a Christmas song, but when I was searching for O Holy Night with Il Divo singing, I saw a video with Il Divo singing my favorite Christian song: You Raise Me Up. Won't happen again, I'll only put up Christmas songs, but I couldn't help myself here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6KQ...eature=related
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2008, 02:52 AM   #47
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's That Time Of Year Again-It's CHRISTMAS Time! And HANUKKAH Too!!

OMG NicoFan is losing her mind?!?! look at all those Xmas posts ... and btw, you're the one so crazy about the tree so now, we want a picture of the famous tree

and welcome to the new Christmas lover poster sorry but the nickname was kind of complicated to remember it

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:13 AM   #48
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicofan's tree is finally up!!! Congratulations!!! I'm with Kid, we need to see some pics now

I love both of those songs Nicofan-thanks for the links! I will listen to them tomorrow though since its getting late and I'm trying to get to bed earlier these days Also tomorrow, I am going to see if David's Cook's performance is on youtube yet and post that link. He sang that Christmas song of John Lennon's with just an acoutstic guitar-very nice

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #49
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to remember to take a pix of the famous tree. It's a little one though....cute, but small. Only two feet, and I put it on the table.

Shoot, I missed David Cook. I switched a few times between Rudolph and Rock Center, and everytime I put on Rock Center, I got singers like the Jonas Bros and Miley Cyrus. It goes without saying that I quickly switched back to Rudolph.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #50
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

It doesnt' matter what size your tree is Nicofan-in this case size really doesn't matter! -and I can't wait to see pics

And yeah, there were some dull acts on besides David last night. He was on close to the end of the show so I had to wait through a lot of crap to see him He actually sang two songs, one before the national broadcast started. I guess in NYC they they actually have a 2 hour show and only the local channel carries the first hour. Anyway, here are his 2 songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHlzVWLPwog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SRjHCFv8bU

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-05-2008, 02:52 AM   #51
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

where it's the pic of the famous tree huh?

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #52
country flag NicoFan

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Kid - I was ti-red last night so didn't get a chance to take a pix of the tree. I'll do it this weekend. I'll watch David on Rock Center then too.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:54 AM   #53
country flag kidnicky

excuses excuses, we want to see the famous tree!!

have a nice weekend guys, don't freak out with the holiday shopping, well not yet

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #54
country flag NicoFan

to Kid. I'll do it, I'll do it...

In the meantime, here's more Christmas songs!!! (I have to make up for the days I missed. )

John Lennon - And so this is Christmas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNQdxlRm9c

Nat King Cole - Chestnuts roasting on an open fire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oj3j...eature=related

Josh Groban - O Come All Ye Faithful (from 2007 Rockerfeller Center Christmas tree lighting):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFq2JhPce5I
Old 12-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #55
country flag NicoFan

Oh and how could I forget!

Only 15 days until Hanukkah!

Only 19 days until Chrstimas:
Old 12-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #56
country flag Sparko1030

Great songs Nicofan, thanks for the links. I love youtube

And yes, the countdowns have begun

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

For those who love Christmas songs as much as I do.

The radio station that I listen to is playing Christmas songs all weekend. A good mix of old and new. You can listen via the internet.

http://www.theriver1059.com/main.html
Old 12-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #58
country flag NicoFan

Sparko
Old 12-07-2008, 02:31 AM   #59
country flag kidnicky

NicoFan I hope that you receive tons of presents on Christmas, otherwise I still don't get why are you so excited about it ... I finally put up the tree today ... I'm sooo tired

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 AM   #60
country flag Jaztheman

Jaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond reputeJaztheman has a reputation beyond repute

18 days till Christmas and 4 days till my birthday. Sounds good to me.
Jaztheman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote