It's That Time Of Year Again-It's CHRISTMAS Time! And HANUKKAH Too!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's That Time Of Year Again-It's CHRISTMAS Time! And HANUKKAH Too!!

Oh and for the record, I'm putting up my Christmas tree this week! And will listen to Christmas songs while I am doing it.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #17
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's That Time Of Year Again-It's CHRISTMAS Time! And HANUKKAH Too!!

Kid, how can you not like any Christmas music??? You like music and you like Christmas so what's not to like about Christmas music? (just have to tease you a bit Kid )

Here is a video from one of my favorite movies, "Love Actually". The song itself is "crap" as Billy Mack says but its also hilarious. Plus there is plenty for the guys to like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWjl80WFBzY

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:31 PM   #18
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and have a great time trimming yor tree and listenting to Christmas music Nicofan!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #19
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Great one Sparko!!

I love the movie, and even though the song is "crap," I love it too!

Now I'm going to have to watch the entire movie this week. (For like the 15th time. )
Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 AM   #20
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but I don't even like when my fav singers come with those Christmas cd's

I know, it's been ages since I stop watching MTV, now it's just a channel with pure crap on it

Good luck with the Xmas tree NicoFan I'll have to start working on that soon, the difficult part about all that is to start looking for all the boxes with the decorations

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #21
country flag NicoFan

Hopefully I can get the tree up tonight or tomorrow...if not Wednesday at the latest. I'm so excited.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #22
country flag Sparko1030

I hope all goes well with your tree triming Nicofan. Here is some more music to trim to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwMAwZFie6I

Its from another favorite Christmas movie of mine-"Elf"

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #23
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
I'm sorry but I don't even like when my fav singers come with those Christmas cd's

I know, it's been ages since I stop watching MTV, now it's just a channel with pure crap on it
My fav singer put out a great Christmas cd a couple of years ago and its my favorite one now-here's a sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPl2wMh396Q

And can you believe that when MTv first started is was almost ALL music videos Those really were the good old days as far as Mtv is concerened.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 12-01-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

Oh I love Sarah McLachlan - beautiful song. Great choice...

I remember the all videos too on MTV - those were the good old days for MTV. It just sucks now.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #25
country flag NicoFan

Okay, the video isn't good, but it's Bruce!!! Singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." Yeay! I love Santa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khpk9...eature=related
Old 12-02-2008, 02:15 AM   #26
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan is really obsessed about Christmas I'm scared now

oh well when MTV was a good channel those were the days when you can watch real music videos, there's no such thing as good music now, most of it it's crap esp if it's on MTV

Good luck with the tree NicoFan ... I've to start working on that but I don't want to, I need someone to help me with that

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-02-2008, 03:05 AM   #27
country flag Sparko1030

Another good one Nicofan Of course Bruce rocks

Kid, you need something to get you in the holiday spirit but what would that be since you don't like Christmas music? Too bad there is no chance of you getting some snow to get you in the mood of Christmas

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-02-2008, 03:09 AM   #28
country flag kidnicky

I'm in the mood for Christmas but not in the mood to be working on that

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-02-2008, 03:16 AM   #29
country flag Sparko1030

Oh! Well, it is a lot of work getting all the decorations out and decorating. Oh, to be rich and be able to pay someone to do all that for us Now there is a good Christmas wish

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #30
country flag Sparko1030

OK, here's my contribution for today(Nicofan, you should have never gotten me started on this ) This is a blast from the past-and its fun to see who you can recognize and who is still around today. One thing makes me a little sad about this video is that not much has changed in Africa in the 25 yrs following this video but that is a subject for another time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEnTSQStGE

FERNANDO GONZALEZ