nhl, friday nov 21st - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
country flag bold_chairumpire

bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire
Default nhl, friday nov 21st

ducks ml

ducks with problems at home but on the road they won 5 of 7 - against the hosting st.louis blues they have a nice record over the last years: 9-3 in their last 12 meetings.
the blues with big problems with injuries - cant see them competitive vs. the physical ducks

perfect spot for an upset in the bruins-panthers game tonight, heavy favorite at home on a winning streak vs. a team on his 2nd of b2b-games ... (+ panthers won 5 in a row in boston)

as far as i remember this season i have seen ml-odds below 1.50 3 times: 2 lost and the other one went to penalty-shootout

but dint think i will touch it

gl folks
bold_chairumpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #2
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nhl, friday nov 21st

buf - phi >5,5
>7,5
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #3
country flag bold_chairumpire

bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire
Default Re: nhl, friday nov 21st

oh dear - ducks tied the game in the last second and lost in ot ... im sth like 2-7 in ots/shootouts now but to be fair, ducks never derserved to win this game
bold_chairumpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote