The X Factor 2008 (UK) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #16
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The X Factor 2008 (UK)

We can safely say x-factor is not a talent contest. Last year with Rhydian losing out and this year Diana losing out despite both being by far the most talented acts last year and this year respectively. I'm not too surprised cos most Diana and Rhydian fans are probably intelligent middle to higher class people and they don't vote as much.

Anyway come on the EGGNOG! He can do it despite he can't sing or dance. Alex and JLS are extremely boring, so eggnog winning would be a good outcome.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #17
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON ALEXANDRA!!!!

I can't wait to see her perform with Beyonce.

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #18
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

I got 50 units on Cheryl as the x factor winning judge @1.50 and then Diana got knocked out and my win now only depends on Alexandra to win and the the odds are not too convincing as odds are between @1.57 to @1.61 for Alexandra to win. I got a feeling JLS will win as their odds of winning went from 5.50 to around 4.00 now as second favourite as just before Diana got knocked out they were 3rd favourite.

I can't be bothered to hedge on JLS to win because the bottom 2never won X-factor before. As JLS was bottom 2 with Rachel. Eoghan has a very poor chance of winning because he is Irish and and I don't believe an Irish person will ever win X-factor because of low population in Ireland. I remember Rydian (Irish) was a huge favourite @1.10 as final 2 and he lost to the (Scot) Leon.

However I believe Alexandra deserve to win X-factor because she has the talent so I am going to let my bet ride to the end. Good luck Alexandra and I am looking forward to see your sex tape.

Last edited by kinster : 12-11-2008 at 12:50 PM.
kinster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #19

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in a similar positionas you in the terms that I can't really hedge my bet cosidering the odds are now higher. I still think its anybodys game. However I do believe JLS will be eliminated first and it will ne Alex v Egg in the final. It will be close, could come down to who jls votes go to.

I need the egg to win otherwise i am down over a grand
Old 12-13-2008, 11:11 PM   #20

well done kinster on ur bet.

I feel x-factor is a joke. 2 years in a row have the most talented act failed to win. Its cost me a fair bit as well with Rhydian last year and Diana this year. Oh well I hate the british public voters
Old 12-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #21
country flag kinster

kinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond reputekinster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
well done kinster on ur bet.

I feel x-factor is a joke. 2 years in a row have the most talented act failed to win. Its cost me a fair bit as well with Rhydian last year and Diana this year. Oh well I hate the british public voters
Thank you but I think Alexandra was the most talented this year and Rydian was the most talented last year but seem as Rydian was Irish he didn't win last year but if he was English or Scottish he would of won easily. I stick with the fact that an Irish contestant will never win X Factor because population is too small compared to England and Scotland. Basically if you are Irish do not bother try and win X factor because there is no chance ever to win as Rydian was @1.10 at one point to win X factor and he didn't as he is Irish.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #22

Rhydian was welsh. I was baffled how he didn't win. Alexandra is just a poor copycat of Beyonce, Beyonce is awesome but Alex is ordinary and might as well become her tribute act. IMO quite a poor winner.

Eoghan is irish and topped the votes 6 times out of the 10 weeks of x-factor.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #23
country flag kinster

Quote:
Rhydian was welsh. I was baffled how he didn't win. Alexandra is just a poor copycat of Beyonce, Beyonce is awesome but Alex is ordinary and might as well become her tribute act. IMO quite a poor winner.

Eoghan is irish and topped the votes 6 times out of the 10 weeks of x-factor.
OK Rydian was Walsh but you know what I mean. A Welsh or Irish contestant will never win X Factor same as the Fact that only a British person can only ever win I 'am a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #24
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute

So you'd say that Eoghan would be a better winnher than Alex?

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #25

so why do u think Eoghan topped the votes 6 weeks out of 10 weeks in this years x-factor? He topped the votes until Simon fucked him over.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
So you'd say that Eoghan would be a better winnher than Alex?
No. Well I thought all 3 finalists were quite poor, thats why I didn't watch all of the final cos found it boring.

Diana was brilliant and Ruth was also very good. My interest in the show in terms of entertainment/talent finished when they went out.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #27
country flag kinster

Quote:
so why do u think Eoghan topped the votes 6 weeks out of 10 weeks in this years x-factor? He topped the votes until Simon fucked him over.
No sure but where you got that from?
Old 12-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #28

Results were released. Eoghan was top 6 times, he was in the top 2 with diana most weeks up until the last couple of weeks.

Alexandra was not even in the top 5 for many weeks but suddenly topped the vote on week 8 which was very strange.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #29
country flag kinster

Quote:
Results were released. Eoghan was top 6 times, he was in the top 2 with diana most weeks up until the last couple of weeks.

Alexandra was not even in the top 5 for many weeks but suddenly topped the vote on week 8 which was very strange.
Where you got the stats from mate? How you know Eoghan was top 6 times?
Old 12-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #30

http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story...tem_100567.htm