The X Factor 2008 (UK) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default The X Factor 2008 (UK)

Diana Vickers Outright @ $2.70

GL
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The X Factor 2008 (UK)

Yes, I agree. This is the best bet ever and she is totally different class to the other contestants. She's got in in the bag!
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
Yes, I agree. This is the best bet ever and she is totally different class to the other contestants. She's got in in the bag!
I actually find her very annoying with those weird hand movements she does and sometimes she sounds like shes gargling on some fluid.

BUT...

She is unique, will always get positive comments from the man that matters on the show , Simon cowell.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #4
country flag Iván
Banned!

lets go baby...

Old 11-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #5

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

She has like 180k fans on facebook whereas the 2nd favourite only has 12k fans on facebook. She is also most viewed by far on youtube.

Actually Simon did not give her good comments last week. She is MUCH better than the other contestants cos the others are shit. Also she is fit
Old 11-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #6

I am going to top up on this bet. She will be odds on after the next show
Old 11-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #7

Alexandra for elimination tonight. Odds of 8.6 on betfair.

These are terrific odds cos she is not very good at all.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #8
country flag Iván
Banned!

Im starting to believe that ruth will make the final.

she is improving every week.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #9

I agree, Ruth is fav to go tonight but Alex at odds of 8.6 is too good to be missed.

Who do you think Simon Cowell wants to win? Diana or Eoghan? I'm not so sure
Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
country flag Iván
Banned!

fuck rafapova

loads of money being dumped on alexandra to win this .

Dianas odds have tooken a nosedive, could be time to cover our bases.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #11

Stay calm. Well I had £450 on Diana with odds of 2.6

I have gone in with another £500 on Diana at odds of 4.4 and I got a £500 cover on Eoghan with odds of 4.5. One of these two HAS to win. Alexandra is totally rubbish and will not win and I don't understand why judges like her. Hopefully the public can see through it.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #12

OH SHIT! I need the little irish lad to do it now
Old 12-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #13
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Diana Vickers Outright @ $2.70

GL
L

I realsied last week that i will lose this bet so i said i covered my bases.

Its a pity really, she should of at least reached the final, im pretty sure the spotty teenagers are voting for the boy group and the irish lad.

Alexandra was awesome this week, two qaulity performances, she rightly goes in fave next week but anything can happen, its not as clear cut as previous years, i can picture any 1 of 3 winning this.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:56 AM   #14
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

I really need to change my stance on outright bets.

I don;t even watch the x factor but on the night laura went i saw about 30 mins of the show and predicted her to go, she was about 40/1 at the time but i went with her to finish bottom 2, odds were about 12/1

I said I thought JLS would win about 4 weeks ago when they were 8/1 but i couldn't be bothered to tie up funds for that long. I bet they aren't 8/1 anymore.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #15
country flag Iván
Banned!

yep i agree, the show is awful and is all what is negative about music BUT you do get the odd talent out of it every 3-4 years.

Leona Lewis really does have a great voice and is the only 1 i respect that has been churned out of this.

Big money can be made out of these sorts of programmes, this year the big money wasnt to be because the show was wideeee open but the year leona won it i made alot, she was constantly a good out-right price even towards the end where you could even get 2/1!