NHL Saturday Night!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default NHL Saturday Night!!

Montreal -175 vs Philadelphia

If this was playoffs, I would be backing the Flyers right now but in the regular season these Habs own the Flyers! Montreal hasn't been playing it's best hockey as of late including an embarrasing loss recently at the hands of the Bruins. I look for the Canadiens to put on a good show tonight!!!

Ottawa -145 at Islanders

Everytime I back Ottawa I get nervous because they are playing absolutely atrocious hockey lately! This is a team that they have dominated including 5-0-1 in their last five trips to Long Island. I believe they will play with some urgency tonight and try to avoid a five game losing streak! Look for a big game from Heatley, Alfredsson and Spezza!

Good luck to all!
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NHL Saturday Night!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
Montreal -175 vs Philadelphia

If this was playoffs, I would be backing the Flyers right now but in the regular season these Habs own the Flyers! Montreal hasn't been playing it's best hockey as of late including an embarrasing loss recently at the hands of the Bruins. I look for the Canadiens to put on a good show tonight!!!

Ottawa -145 at Islanders

Everytime I back Ottawa I get nervous because they are playing absolutely atrocious hockey lately! This is a team that they have dominated including 5-0-1 in their last five trips to Long Island. I believe they will play with some urgency tonight and try to avoid a five game losing streak! Look for a big game from Heatley, Alfredsson and Spezza!

Good luck to all!
So much for that analysis huh? Both these teams suck right now.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote