Any chance to have in players forum just about Argentina's players? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2008, 06:20 AM   #16
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any chance to have in players forum just about Argentina's players?

But that would mean zillions of new link trees, which add a new "stop". I think that is unnecessary. And as Neely explained that would send players like Lucho Horna or Pablo Cuevas into the "Rest of the World". Keep it as it is now, and you know "Cuevas is a Latino, as is Bellucci or Junqueira, so all three are in the same forum." That would be much less complicated.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #17
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

i dont understand,
most of that topics are about argie players.
and is so dificult find a topic of other latin player beacuse there are all the argie one.

i think than the better choice to not move lucho to the rest of the world is

"(2) Player forums --> Chicos Latinos (or any other name) --> Argentina --> Nalbandian "

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #18
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai_soad View Post
i dont understand,
most of that topics are about argie players.
and is so dificult find a topic of other latin player beacuse there are all the argie one.

i think than the better choice to not move lucho to the rest of the world is

"(2) Player forums --> Chicos Latinos (or any other name) --> Argentina --> Nalbandian "
In fact the forum is not presented in the index page as Chicos Latinos but as South America instead.

Evidence A

So to make a new child forum in South America / Chicos Latinos as Argentina (and move all argies there), is perfectly doable.
That way Chile, Brasil or any other country in South America could have their own forum if needed or wanted.

Now what you need is consensus in this issue

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #19
country flag mgorganchian

mgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond reputemgorganchian has a reputation beyond repute

I think Argentina deserves to have its own forum considering that we have 104 ranked players with 10 players top 100 (3rd country after Spain and France with more top 100).
We also have with France the most amount of players between ranking 100-200 and in the last 6 years we always had 1 or more Top 10.

You can see that there are other countries like Slovakia without a top 100 or Belgium, Sweden, Romania that have a separate forum with only 1 player top 100... this doesn't make too much sense to me.

I am not planning to confront I think every country deserves it place...
mgorganchian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #20
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I think so too. I'm not saying that the Hellenic forum players are the best, but with all due respect, I do believe if Belgium and Slovakia have forums, we should get one too. All together, there are 16 current ranked players that we have to talk about. Slovakia and Belgium may have more ranked players than just 16, maybe not, but I'm telling you right now Slovakia has no one in the top100 and out of Hellenics, we have Baghdatis. Anyways, to stick to the topic here, if the Hellenics deserve a forum(which I believe), Argentina definetely deserves one. They have both quality players(Nalbandian, Del Potro, etc.)and quantity(104 ranked players).

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #21
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Of course Argentina would deserve it, but I think that many people would like to keep it as it is at the moment. See the discussion above with the possibilities.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote