Grand Slam Of Darts 2008 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #31
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grand Slam Of Darts - Group Betting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
did anderson win his group? hills havent settled my bet yet and i cant find the tables online
Yep he came back from 3-1 down to win 5-3 or 5-4 icant remember against Fitton which i'm 99percent sure made him top the group- Fitton was a right prick in the match trying to get the crowd to cheer when Anderson was gonna throw, Anderson came through well and i'm sure he topped the group with the same points as Fitton but a better leg avg

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2008, 11:07 AM   #32
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

No idea why they havent settled that one, it was on around 9pm last night

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #33
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

GIVING THEM A RING NOW, hills are one of the worst at settling.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #34
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

anderson vs wade is gonna be a cracker, i reckon wade will edge it
Old 11-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #35
country flag ryan23

Default Re: Grand Slam Of Darts 2008

Typical Hills- ive had the same problem with thm in the past

Wade/Anderson like you say gonna be a cracker i think Anderson can do it but Wade will probably bring out his A game and do it, but ive been really impressed with Anderson this week

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-19-2008, 12:20 PM   #36
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Dan why you done the Power he is around 1/14? you have him in an acca? no doubt he will win but the price is a joke
I havent placed any bets yet mate, just picking out who i think will win.

Will probably include Taylor as a double and possibly trebles with the rest of the matches.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #37
country flag ryan23

Ah right i see m8 sorry i get you now

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #38
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Whitlock x Part x Taylor @ 2.7
Old 11-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #39
country flag danielj

Part let me down, not for the first time i might add.

Also took Taylor on the h/cap and he screwed that and i had Kevin McDyke who i think lead 6-2, 7-4, 8-5 and 9-8 and still bottled the match.

Complete wipeout yesterday, and just another shitty day to add onto my terrible month.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:24 AM   #40
country flag Iván
Banned!

Bully Bully Jenkins over ThorNton @ $2.20
Fitton over The Heat Ovens @ $1.66

GL

Last edited by Iván : 11-20-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #41
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Part let me down, not for the first time i might add.
i cant believe part lost 10-2, that really is a joke, webster isnt that goof ffs
Old 11-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #42
country flag Iván
Banned!

mcdyke was also a joke.

what was up with mervyn king at the end?

he was in tears
Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 AM   #43
country flag danielj

Quote:
mcdyke was also a joke.

what was up with mervyn king at the end?

he was in tears
fair play to king, i do like the bloke but mcdine was too good value to turn down, but he bottled the match pure and simple, king just threw at a 90 average all match and in the end it was enough. Worst part was Mcdine missed 1 dart for the match and it was on the wrong side of the wire.

oh well.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #44
country flag Iván
Banned!

did you see him cry dan?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:03 AM   #45
country flag danielj

Quote:
did you see him cry dan?
yeah i did mate,

guessing it was personal issues made him a bit emotional after that comeback.