Grand Slam Of Darts 2008 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grand Slam Of Darts 2008

G Anderson To Win Group H @ $2.10- Painter out of form, Fitton owend by anderson and Nicholson is a waste of space, this looks a cracking bet.

Van Gerwen to Win C @ $4.50- Gerwen is way to long here, Mark Webster is overated for me as is Mervyn King, gerwen could suprise here.

A.Hamilton to win group B @ $2.50- Straight shoot out beween the hammer and the saint tabern, the wizard whitlook simply wont be able to hack it for me and little known woods should get stage fright, up the hammer!

GL

Last edited by Iván : 11-19-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Grand Slam Of Darts - Group Betting

I watched some of this yesterday. The crowd really gets into it
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the biggest tournaments on the calender now with 100k prize money- ive had some decent wins this week on it, Taylor yesterday was a big shock, so far Barney has impressed me, i was gonna do a thread earlier in the week but didnt get round to it

Anyways for today

King over Webster 5/6

Hamilton over Whitlock 1/2

Jenkins over Nixon 4/9 ( thats Andy not Terry)

Bg you need to support your fellow Auzzie today

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
G Anderson To Win Group H @ $2.10- Painter out of form, Fitton owend by anderson and Nicholson is a waste of space, this looks a cracking bet.

Van Gerwen to Win C @ $4.50- Gerwen is way to long here, Mark Webster is overated for me as is Mervyn King, gerwen could suprise here.

A.Hamilton to win group B @ $2.50- Straight shoot out beween the hammer and the saint tabern, the wizard whitlook simply wont be able to hack it for me and little known woods should get stage fright, up the hammer!

GL
Anderson is the real deal unlike most, he has everything in his game to be a top 3 player to come

Hamilton also with you on great player

Even though i think King is an arrogant piece of shit he can play and think the dutchman is to inconsistant- if he plays like we know he can he could do it but icant see that in him at the moment

Best of luck buddy

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Webster over King @ $1.90
Van der Voort+ 3.5 Legs over Taylor @ $2.50

GL
Old 11-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post

Not that I know much about darts but he played well yesterday
Old 11-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #7
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Webster over King @ $1.90
Van der Voort+ 3.5 Legs over Taylor @ $2.50

GL
LL

carp
Old 11-18-2008, 10:45 AM   #8
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Not that I know much about darts but he played well yesterday
He was brilliant yesterday- he is one of those players that when he is 'on' he is brilliant but when he is off he is awfull

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
country flag ryan23

Quote:
One of the biggest tournaments on the calender now with 100k prize money- ive had some decent wins this week on it, Taylor yesterday was a big shock, so far Barney has impressed me, i was gonna do a thread earlier in the week but didnt get round to it

Anyways for today

King over Webster 5/6

Hamilton over Whitlock 1/2

Jenkins over Nixon 4/9 ( thats Andy not Terry)

King over Webster 5/6 WIN

Hamilton over Whitlock 1/2 LOSS

Jenkins over Nixon 4/9 LOSS

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #10
country flag Iván
Banned!

the wizard fucked up my hamilton group outright...

T.Jenkins over Newton @ $1.43
Ovens over De Ruiter @ $1.26
Ovens-2.5 over Ruiter @ $2.10
Anderson over Fitton @ $1.43
Wade over Lewis @ $1.60
Old 11-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #11
country flag Iván
Banned!

live scoreboard.....

http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/Darts...,10180,00.html
Old 11-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #12
country flag ryan23

Thats the problem with the round robin format- players yesterday playing for nothing but pride- i know Jenkins was pissed of when interviewed after

By the way BG where you watching m8? over here its on itv4, are betfair having it on their live video?

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 11-18-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
bad gambler

Quote:
Thats the problem with the round robin format- players yesterday playing for nothing but pride- i know Jenkins was pissed of when interviewed after

By the way BG where you watching m8? over here its on itv4, are betfair having it on their live video?
Yeah I think I get the itv feed from our local cable provider. I was just channel surfing the other day and stumbled across this tournament so was watching a little bit of it. Basically looks like a bunch of unfit fat arses who play

What is this 9 Dart Shoot-Out mean? The commentator was saying that Hamilton loves this venue and should beat Tabern today.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #14
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Basically looks like a bunch of unfit fat arses who play

True, they drink beer in pubs and throw darts. Who said you needed to be fit to play a sport.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:20 PM   #15
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

I was seriously fuming over Mardle yesterday, fucking hate the prick.

I can never get his matches right, went against him yesterday but Part started off shit although he came back and would have won if it wasn't for the 150+ checkout by Mardle.

Also bet on Hamilton over Whitlock, so i managed to get both 50 - 50 matches wrong yesterday. Seems like my betting success the last few weeks has been shit whatever sport i bet on.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote