TMC Gold Group: Nestor/Zimonjic d. Bjorkman/Ullyett 6-1 6-4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default TMC Gold Group: Nestor/Zimonjic d. Bjorkman/Ullyett 6-1 6-4

In first set, Bjorkman could not hold his two serves and the team made lots of mistake and was a breeze for the #2 team.

In second set, the quality of the match improves with again, excellent net plays from both teams. Bjorkman's serve was broken in the 3rd game and the Canadian/Serbian team never looked back.

Earlier this year, Zimonjic was the one carrying the team with his powerful serve, big return and controlling the net but in the last two matches I saw in TMC, Nestor is the one holding serve easily and controlling the net.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
country flag NoFroz

NoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond reputeNoFroz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TMC Gold Group: Nestor/Zimonjic d. Bjorkman/Ullyett 6-1 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Earlier this year, Zimonjic was the one carrying the team with his powerful serve, big return and controlling the net but in the last two matches I saw in TMC, Nestor is the one holding serve easily and controlling the net.

I didnt see this match, but against the poles it was exactly like that. Nestor was a lot more consistent
NoFroz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:07 AM   #3
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

who do you think is gonna get through in this group?

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #4
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post

who do you think is gonna get through in this group?
I hope Jonas/Kevin but I am not confident. Jonas wants it so much.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote