NBA Livescores - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #1501
bad gambler

Default Re: NBA Livescores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
Which series winner will the Magic meet should they get through?
Celtics
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #1502
bad gambler

Hedoooooooooo
Old 05-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #1503
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Celtics ended up with the better record didnt they? Meaning they get the home court advantage?
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #1504

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

What the hell Allen with 29 pts to the half? Talk about stepping up
Old 05-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #1505
bad gambler

Quote:
Celtics ended up with the better record didnt they? Meaning they get the home court advantage?
yer mate
Old 05-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #1506

Going to any of the action this weekend BG?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:37 AM   #1507
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Can't agree they are the better team overall, they may win tonight though

They are nothing more than a circuis act that relies too much on jump shots with streaky shooters like Gordon. When they don't drop they are in big trouble.
Better team in the series, not better team generally, if you know what I mean. For starters, they should be playing tonight to clinch the series as we speak.
In any case it's a very tight series right now, Boston looked better eariler on but I kinda expected that Chicago would make a late run into it. If you think about it, Boston with the absence of KG is all about shooters too, Rondo and Allen and his buddy Pierce...
Not that care as much as I pretend I do, if Boston clinch the series tonight, good for them.

I'm just pretending for show, life's too long for this crap and whatever will be will be.
I'm secretly hoping for a deciding game 7 tho.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:50 AM   #1508
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
Better team in the series, not better team generally, if you know what I mean. For starters, they should be playing tonight to clinch the series as we speak.
In any case it's a very tight series right now, Boston looked better eariler on but I kinda expected that Chicago would make a late run into it. If you think about it, Boston with the absence of KG is all about shooters too, Rondo and Allen and his buddy Pierce...
Not that care as much as I pretend I do, if Boston clinch the series tonight, good for them.

I'm just pretending for show, life's too long for this crap and whatever will be will be.
I'm secretly hoping for a deciding game 7 tho.

This series probably deserves a Game 7, been very competitive for sure
Old 05-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #1509
bad gambler

Quote:
Going to any of the action this weekend BG?
All I know is I am tailing you in AFL!
Old 05-01-2009, 12:53 AM   #1510

Freo are the bet of the week mate
Old 05-01-2009, 12:56 AM   #1511
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Boston Chicago is going to the wire folks. Enjoy!
Old 05-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #1512
bad gambler

Quote:
Freo are the bet of the week mate
Hmm was thinking the other way to be honest. I know you were on them as well last week but to me that was more a fade on the Swans who are complete tripe away from Sydney. Isn’t Palmer done for the season for the Dockers? Kind of think the Eagles will get on top through the middle.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #1513
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

i feel like a little bitch for not taking the celts as per usual
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:02 AM   #1514
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

Orlando is killing Philly

These USA fast food chains commercials are lovely
Is the whole country fed on junk food??
Old 05-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #1515
bad gambler

This is pretty embarassing for the Sixers getting eliminated by a D-league lineup effectively