Amy:The world's biggest rabbit(Update:Benny wants to replace Amy as the biggest) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #61
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amy:The world's hugest rabbit

married
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #62
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thier masters should be punished for making them so fat

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:59 AM   #63
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

I am confused how can Amy be that huge and fat only on vegetables without meat?
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #64
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.s.li View Post
Genetics. It's called 'breeding'.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #65
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

may be her master gave her meat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by l.s.li View Post

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:24 PM   #66
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
may be her master gave her meat?
Won't help. Rabbits are herbivores. They probably don't even recognize meat as 'food'.

Anathema

Old 12-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #67
country flag Mimi

i fed my brother's bird with everything: rice/chocolate/water melon/snacks, and he ate them all , nothing bad happened to him, just one day, he flied away

Old 12-04-2008, 12:54 AM   #68
Anathemaniac

Quote:
i fed my brother's bird with everything: rice/chocolate/water melon/snacks, and he ate them all , nothing bad happened to him, just one day, he flied away
Your brother's bird - was it a parrot or a parrakeet?
BTW, all the (very bad) food you mentioned is non-meat.

It's different with rabbits, they are HARDCORE herbivores.

Anathema

Old 12-04-2008, 01:10 AM   #69
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

I like this pic comparising Amy the giant with a normal-sized rabbit
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:36 AM   #70
country flag Mimi

I am not sure if i had feed him with meat? no its a kind of Chinese bird calls (dont know what is it in English: translated from Chinese: Sheung See?), very tiny in the size of 1/3 of our hand)

i just know that rabbits like making love all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Your brother's bird - was it a parrot or a parrakeet?
BTW, all the (very bad) food you mentioned is non-meat.

It's different with rabbits, they are HARDCORE herbivores.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #71
country flag Mimi

lovely photo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voo de Mar View Post

I like this pic comparising Amy the giant with a normal-sized rabbit

Old 12-04-2008, 01:41 AM   #72
Anathemaniac

Quote:
I am not sure if i had feed him with meat? no its a kind of Chinese bird calls (dont know what is it in English: translated from Chinese: Sheung See?), very tiny in the size of 1/3 of our hand)
I don't know either... but there aren't many birds kept in captivity that are in fact omnivores, let alone carnivores.

Quote:
i just know that rabbits like making love all the time
Yeah, they do...! haha!

Anathema

Old 12-04-2008, 01:48 AM   #73
country flag Mimi

find a photo of this bird
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic_B5a.jpg (24.3 KB, 6 views)

Old 12-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #74
Anathemaniac

Quote:
find a photo of this bird
Judging from this bird's beak (admitted.. I don't know the species!), it might well be one of those omnivores/carnivores - looks like it indeed does feed on insects/larvae.

Looks like a lovely fellow - is it yours?

Anathema

Old 12-04-2008, 01:55 AM   #75
country flag Mimi

oh no, i have no time to keep a bird, oh yes, you are smart, i suddenly rememmber my brother fed him with grosshoppers, opps, so ugly are them, he kept them in a grass bottle, and i let go some of them when he was not aware