Amy:The world's biggest rabbit(Update:Benny wants to replace Amy as the biggest) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #46
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amy:The world's hugest rabbit

The first pic is quoted elsewhere on the net as being some German rabbit, not any British one. Anyway it looks more like a bear than a rabbit, I really think it's a hoax.

The other two pics are OK, the rabbit is HUGE but not monstruous, its size more in line with all the pics of giant rabbits you can find on the net. I really doubt its weight can be 22KG, though, that would rather be a pig.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #47
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
The first pic is quoted elsewhere on the net as being some German rabbit, not any British one. Anyway it looks more like a bear than a rabbit, I really think it's a hoax.
Noticed that, too.
It could be a hoax, but I think it's rather the camera angle that makes that animal look indeed monstrous.

Quote:
I really doubt its weight can be 22KG, though, that would rather be a pig.
The result of a very strange biological experiment perhaps - a cross between a pig and a bunny... (no, it's not possible, btw).

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #48
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Noticed that, too.
It could be a hoax, but I think it's rather the camera angle that makes that animal look indeed monstrous.
I hope it's an angle thing, otherwise I dunno... I tell you I wouldn't come closer than 100m from such a monster, it's creepy beyond believe
Old 11-13-2008, 02:24 AM   #49
country flag xlycet

xlycet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankingTheSet View Post
The second and third picture is Amy (real UK rabbit).
The first picture is apparently some German-owned rabbit but it does look like a hoax.

You can discuss the ethics of this, in reality such big animals probably should be considered diseased and they probably have several medical problems and issues and may suffer (both due to breeding for size and obesity on top of that) that those articles in the UK newspapers will never tell about. I do get the impression that the owners of Amy are trying to make some mint out of their "project" (let me guess, a few thousands quid per newspaper article?).

Extremely large size of an individual (as opposed to an entire species) is mostly a medical problem, in many cases it is due to a tumor that produces growth hormone in the pituary gland (hormone producing tissue at the base of the brain). When this tumor is present during childhood or adolesence, the individual grows very large. In humans this rare condition is called "acromegaly" can result in human giants as high as 7-8 feet (2m50). I think these days most children with this condition in the Western world receive medical treatment to prevent extreme height and related complications.
agree with you
xlycet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #50
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

World's Fattest Cat (from the UK, of course, where all the blobbies live )

PDSA veterinary nurse Jennie Keen with Tinks, a 13-year-old cat from Gillingham. His current weight of 9.8kg makes him around 96 percent overweight.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #51
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
World's Fattest Cat (from the UK, of course, where all the blobbies live )

PDSA veterinary nurse Jennie Keen with Tinks, a 13-year-old cat from Gillingham. His current weight of 9.8kg makes him around 96 percent overweight.
Hmmm... I'm sorry, but this is an absolute case of obesity - the owner of that cat should be prosecuted for animal maltreatment.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #52
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

Poor cat, not funny at all... do they feed him fish&chips?

I'd take the fatty cat home rather than the monster rodent anyway.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #53
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

no wai
Nidhogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:48 AM   #54
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

The cat is terrible and scary
But I love Amy!
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:04 AM   #55
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

What are you talking about, a cat is NEVER terrible or scary the poor thing just need some qualified medical help and a retraining order for his idiotics owners.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #56
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

Fat Dave should be ashamed
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #57
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-bunny.html

Amy, is Married! (Roberto)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ticle43681.ece

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #58
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

she look smaller... mmmm conspiracy where mulder and scully when you need them
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:26 AM   #59
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond reputeLin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_from_Cal View Post

Thank you very much for posting this!It's amazing!I love Amy so much!
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #60
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Long life to the newlyweds.......! AMY 22 KG. OF SOFTNESS!!!
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote