nhl, nov 9th - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
country flag bold_chairumpire

bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire
Default nhl, nov 9th

some really unpredictable matches tonight, butim going with ...

devils ml

i was really surprised and i am still wondering why the bookies have the visiting oilers as the favourite in this match !? well, the devils had a match yesterday (lost 1-3 in detroit vs. the reigning stanley cup champs) and their stargoalkeeper brodeur is injured - but weekes as the backup and current no.1 has not played that bad - averaging 2.51 goals against in his 3 and a half matches since brodeurs injury ...

maybe the bookies overestimating the oilers comeback vs. the pens after trailing 0-5 they lost 4-5 with 3 3rd period-goals and they expect to continue to play the way the finsished the pens-game ... but after all they conceded at least 4 goals in each of their last 3 games, its just too hard winning games with a defense like that

to sum it up, in my eyes the devils defense (btw they are 2-0 with 0 days rest this season) should be too good to lose vs. the oilers tonight. i really expected odds around 1.70 for the devils tonight

cmon

gl folks
bold_chairumpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nhl, nov 9th

sj - pho
cal - chi
edm - nj

all >1,5 in 2nd period
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #3
country flag bold_chairumpire

bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire bold_chairumpire

wtf devils, more injured players today and to top it, defenseman mottau was hit with the puck in his face after a clearing attempt of his teammate while sitting on the bench and had to leave the game ...

0-0 after 20 mins, still time to win this game devils, cmon
bold_chairumpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
sj - pho
cal - chi
edm - nj

all >1,5 in 2nd period
2-1

but what a way to lose it in pho. one disallowed goal and on d-men stealing it from the line and add a crossbar
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote