"A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2008, 09:46 PM   #61
country flag simplet

simplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Noone like us and we don't care" The chichat thread of the jojotards

It'd be better for him to be in Nadal's quarter, or even Murray's. I think he is the favourite against those two players; Djokovic would have the pressure to defend his title, or at least some of his points, so I don't see him go down easily. I'd say it would be 50-50 against djokovic, and he would clearly have trouble beating Federer. The best would be Nadal, then Murray, then Djoko in the final.
simplet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #62
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Noone like us and we don't care" The chichat thread of the jojotards

yes but the pressure of defending champion can also be very complicate to handle especially when you face top players early in the tournament.
And jo knows how to play him.But well whoever jo will draw, he ll have to beat them all.

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #63
country flag riva

riva is on a distinguished road

Jo is best! I think in the following year it will win not one tournament!
riva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:08 AM   #64
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute

I post it here, but Timafi made me curious about the amélie rumour. It could be great if he sparrs with her sometimes. Is it just 100% a rumour or is there a little article somewhere ?
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #65
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "We are in the middle of a good preparation" The chichat thread of the jojotards

amelie mauresmo??

yes I am curious too!is it true?

Old 11-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #66
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "We are in the middle of a good preparation" The chichat thread of the jojotards

I hope it is true... ...
Old 11-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #67
country flag lisaplenske

well dont think so cause amélie is training with the ligue de seine et marne, in their courts so...

Old 11-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #68
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello folks,I am from the Gasquetaires board but have really become a fan of Jo and Gille lately. I know lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon now! Although unless you follow tennis 24/7 it's not so easy to follow players in the earlier stages of their career as though don't get the media exposure so you can actuaaly know who they are. This is definitely the case in England as the only player our country is obessessed with is Murray.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #69
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, just jump in here.

" One have to begin one day"

I know that Richard has already begun his preparation for the next year, but I think that Jo is still in holyday. So it's going to be a little dead some more in here.

I also know that Gasquet will be at the master france between the 18 and the 21 of december, with Jo and the others.
Mmmmmmmh it seems really promissing
Old 11-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #70
country flag lisaplenske

Yes and I count on the french guys to give us some show in toulouse!

Old 11-27-2008, 07:38 AM   #71
country flag Turquoise

Turquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond repute

Hi reggie1, welcome on board

Jo has the kind of personality that draws you in like a magnet and a huge talent that electrifies. Hoping that the bandwagon ride lasts a long while

I'm also toying with the idea of going to South Africa to watch him play after the AO. I've always wanted to visit South Africa, and this is the best reason to do so.

Last edited by Turquoise : 11-27-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Turquoise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #72
country flag MacArthur

That would be great !

Take us a lot of photos !
Old 12-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #73
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't you say last time you're a PSG fan, Benoît? Because I just came across that - maybe it's a well-known fact, I don't know, I have no clue of football:

Chouchou des mômes en particulier et du public en général, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ne joue pas le Masters de Toulouse. Mais il a quand même tenu à honorer son engagement de venir taper quelques balles avec les enfants de la Ligue Midi-Pyrénées de tennis, mercredi.
Le foot ? « Je m'intéresse aux autres sports, mais sans regarder vraiment les calendriers et les championnats. Y a juste un truc… je ne sais pas si je peux le dire… j'aime pas le PSG. » À côté de lui, Marc Gicquel manque de s'étouffer : « T'es fou, dis pas ça ! » Tsonga : « Oui, c'est vrai, faut pas le dire… »

http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2008...-week-end.html
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #74
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Jo, you don't like PSG!!...I'm kidding...I'm a fan but I'm used to the fact that people don't like Paris
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:42 PM   #75
country flag MacArthur

Noooooooooooo!!!

Traitor !

Mmmmmmmh.... I know that Richard Gasquet is a PSG fan and I wonder how they talk about it between them

Anyway, I really don't care what he thinks about football, that's not why I watch him on the court (and PSG is doing great right now, so who cares what they think about us ).

But thanks for the very important news, Truc .