"A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #151
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Back to business" The chichat thread of the jojotards

Yeah Eim, that avi pic is my favorite ! It's from one of the numerous pictures I took when I went to a Gaël/Gillou doubles match in Paris where I was first rank they spent the whole match giggling with each other or pretending to be mad at each other when one of them was missing a shot it was soooo cute !

And there was the cutest of moments when they headed to the bench at 1-0 in the second set : Gaël actually bent down to take Gillou's bottle and give it to him with a smile and a pat on the neck, then bent down a second time to take *his* bottle and drink from it. Exactly like he didn't want his precious Gillou to risk hurting his back or something At that point I think I was drowning myself in a ocean of drool ahem.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #152
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #153
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm talking more about the lack of sleep I have suffered
Old 03-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #154
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

I like how you've adopted the JoWi nickname.

I like that JoWi brought out the French, he can speak French to me anytime. I really hope I get to meet Jo finally this summer, last year he missed a lot of the tournaments I went to since he was injured so long. I did see him at Bercy but since you can't watch practise there, it's harder to say Bonjour.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #155
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just kidding with you Tess

Marion that is SUCH a cute story!!! Oh these two just get better and better they really do!!! I don't think they even bother to try and hide it do they?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #156
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh you went to Bercy Jen? Which days ? We probably missed each other as I was there half the time
Sorry to hear that Tess hope it gets better soon.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #157

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

He has a gorgeous voice that's for sure Jen. I really hope you get to meet him at one of the summer tournaments. It's always cool to meet your favourites

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #158
country flag Tess Gray

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Tess hope it gets better soon.
Well technically it is my own fault
Old 03-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #159
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Tessa

I was there on the Wednesday/Thursday Marion. I love Bercy, such a fun tournament. Yeah Eimear, I've met most of my favourites but Jo always escapes me somehow.

Time to finish this match please JoWi

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #160
country flag Tess Gray

Allez Joey Serving for the match
Old 03-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #161
country flag Keijan

Oho, Tulasne is in the crowd, sitting just next to Wino. Love is in the air
Old 03-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #162

Come on Jo ... we want Gilles on ASAP!!!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #163

I was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me Marion Those four always get pictured together don't they? Jo, Gilles, Eric and Thierry

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #164
country flag Tess Gray

MP
Old 03-14-2009, 11:37 PM   #165
country flag Tess Gray

Great job Jo A nice and solid win!