Jo and Golovin? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #16
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jo and Golovin?

What, so you want to bring a THIRD man into it?

As people have said already, she's happy with Nasri. Shes always at tennis matches, she watched matches at the OG, She was at the RG finals, and now here....

She's no slut.

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #17
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Some poeple like to see her as a bitch who dates all men of ATP, I don't think she's like that. And I don't think she ever dated Richard (probably he would have, not her ). She has a good relationships with lots of french players.
Stop your fantasm !

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #18
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I don't think she has dated Richard, I remember an interview last year or two years ago where she was asked if she prefers Richard or Gaël and she seemed to find the idea really, really weird and answered they're both "way too young for her!!" I have no idea why people think they've been together (just because they were playing mixed doubles??), that's a legend imo.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #19
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Some poeple like to see her as a bitch who dates all men of ATP, I don't think she's like that. And I don't think she ever dated Richard (probably he would have, not her ). She has a good relationships with lots of french players.
Stop your fantasm !
Yeah. She comes across as being the complete opposite. Its just because she's so f*cking hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Yep, I don't think she has dated Richard, I remember an interview last year or two years ago where she was asked if she prefers Richard or Gaël and she seemed to find the idea really, really weird and answered they're both "way too young for her!!" I have no idea why people think they've been together (just because they were playing mixed doubles??), that's a legend imo.
She's younger than them.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #20
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

OHHH girlsss you make me laugh, well i will make a lot of girl happy on his ( real profil) of face he is single...
Then no tati is not yet with nasri but with noah ( son of yannick)

PS i m a big big fan of tati as some here know so if she was dating with him i ll be the first to say it so don't worry you can close this discussion... or continue if you want to flood and talk about sth else
Old 11-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

I think this forum should be for happiness when we celebrate Jo winning,Tati is not that important to us Jo fans God knows if she will comeback on tour.
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #22
country flag Tutu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibel13 View Post
OHHH girlsss you make me laugh, well i will make a lot of girl happy on his ( real profil) of face he is single...
Then no tati is not yet with nasri but with noah ( son of yannick)

PS i m a big big fan of tati as some here know so if she was dating with him i ll be the first to say it so don't worry you can close this discussion... or continue if you want to flood and talk about sth else
No, shes with Nasri now. She was in london with him up until just a couple of weeks ago. But yeah, this isn't the place to discuss this.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 AM   #23
country flag Raq-Attack

Raq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
What, so you want to bring a THIRD man into it?

As people have said already, she's happy with Nasri. Shes always at tennis matches, she watched matches at the OG, She was at the RG finals, and now here....

She's no slut.
No i don't believe Nasri and Tatiana are together because he cheated on her recently, here's the story HERE, and from what i gather they haven't been seen together for ages, so there is a chance she could be dating Jo now..

I don't think it's fair to suggest just because she's had a few boyfriends that Jo shouldn't consider her, i mean Angelina Jolie had plenty of men but that hasn't stopped Brad Pitt from dating her..
Raq-Attack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #24
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raq-Attack View Post
No i don't believe Nasri and Tatiana are together because he cheated on her recently, here's the story HERE, and from what i gather they haven't been seen together for ages, so there is a chance she could be dating Jo now..

I don't think it's fair to suggest just because she's had a few boyfriends that Jo shouldn't consider her, i mean Angelina Jolie had plenty of men but that hasn't stopped Brad Pitt from dating her..
I guess Tati has set her sight on Jo,oh well whatever floats their boat
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote