Jo and Golovin? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
country flag Raq-Attack

Raq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jo and Golovin?

Well it was suggested in the "Tsonga defeats Blake" thread yesterday that Tatiana Golovin was in the stands supporting Jo and i just had that confirmed HERE (if someone could translate what she said into English that would be great), and she was at the final today sitting behind Tsonga's parents , if he is dating her then....

i think Jo's done well.
Raq-Attack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jo and Golovin?

Sebastien Grosjean was also there yesterday and today to support him, is he supposed to date him ?
Everybody knows Tatiana uses to support her compatriots when she has the opportunity. She did the same in the OG. And in RG etc...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Jo please lay off Tati she likes you because you are now successful
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
country flag Raq-Attack

Raq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Sebastien Grosjean was also there yesterday and today to support him, is he supposed to date him ?
Everybody knows Tatiana uses to support her compatriots when she has the opportunity. She did the same in the OG. And in RG etc...

Come on now there's a big difference between Grosjean and Golovin , Golovin has never been seen at one of Jo's matches before and suddenly she turns up at two in a row and today she's sitting near his family, that seems fishy to me , they ain't never even taken a picture together so no-one knows if she was his "compatriot" before these last two days either, i think there's more than a 50 percent chance they are dating.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #5
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raq-Attack View Post
Come on now there's a big difference between Grosjean and Golovin , Golovin has never been seen at one of Jo's matches before and suddenly she turns up at two in a row and today she's sitting near his family, that seems fishy to me , they ain't never even taken a picture together so no-one knows if she was his "compatriot" before these last two days either, i think there's more than a 50 percent chance they are dating.
She's been his compatriot for as long as they've both been french, which I'm guessing has been at least 10 years or more, definitely more than two days. Also yesterday she was sitting next to Ilie Nastase so prolly she's shtupping him too.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:34 AM   #6
country flag Raq-Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
She's been his compatriot for as long as they've both been french, which I'm guessing has been at least 10 years or more, definitely more than two days. Also yesterday she was sitting next to Ilie Nastase so prolly she's shtupping him too.
She wasn't sitting next to Ille today though , and i don't know what peoples problem is, we all know the history of male and female players watching eachothers matches, they don't tend to support eachother for nothing.. .

Last edited by Raq-Attack : 11-03-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-03-2008, 05:12 AM   #7
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see that Jo is dating to Amelie
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 AM   #8
country flag Raq-Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
I would like to see that Jo is dating to Amelie
Who is "Amelie"?, and whats wrong with Tatiana Golovin?.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #9
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

To answer your question:
Tati says in the video she's in Paris because she has resumed the training, she's feeling great and confident for next year and the atmosphere in Bercy is awesome.

French tennis would be a big orgy if the guys were shagging everytime they attend each other's matches. Golovin, Mauresmo & Co. often are attending matches of the male players in Roland-Garros or Bercy, there's nothing special about that.

Last edited by Truc : 11-03-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:23 AM   #10
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tati has no problem
Amelie is momo
Old 11-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #11

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she has been with many men for a young girl,that Noah guy,some football player dancing at a strip club,gasquet and other nameless guys.Jo deserves a decent girl with no baggage
Old 11-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

dont think golovin is tsonga type of girl and she is samir nasri girlfriend

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #13
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is "Amelie"?
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #14
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Golovin's just there to get a chance to be on TV while enjoying a tennis match. Didn't you see her checking she was on the screen ? She loves the media and she loves tennis, too.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
dont think golovin is tsonga type of girl and she is samir nasri girlfriend
she is slutty though,didnt you see pictures of her with Joaquim Noah then she was with Samir,she aleady has been with Gasquet