new event - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default new event

---

Last edited by TNX1.0E6TOPCA : 10-07-2010 at 02:21 PM.
TNX1.0E6TOPCA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Berdych's new coach!

Here's the google translation of the article on sport.cz

Quote:
The reason for this change is that the Berdychův coach accepted the offer to feature Chef-coach prostějovského club HM Agrofert. "Therefore, I have the function of personal trainer agreed with the free Tomas Krupa. In addition to its narrowest in the team I want to continue working with physiotherapist Martin Janouška and kondičním coach David Vydra," explained Berdych, who is now awaiting holidays.

While last year fought to the last moment to participate in the Champions Tournament, this year also due to sickness absence because of ankle injuries dubnovému fallen from the elite dvacítky. "Next year will be brand new thanks to a new system of tournaments, everything will be different. I hope to go back up," he said immediately after the match with Davydenko. "The aim is to build on the success of the tournament, a procedure in the world ranking and the best result in the Davis Cup," he added on Friday.
Returned to lead young talent in Prostějov

Will be returned in Prostějov overseeing the training of talented tennis players, such as Lucia Šafářová, Petra Kvitová, Jan Hajek, Dusan Lojda and Michal Tabaré. "We want our club up to professionalize and one of the important steps is the correct choice of Chef-coach with vast experience and respect. A better option than Jarda Navrátil do you imagine," said the owner of TK Plus Prostejov Miroslav Černošek.

Nehrajícím returned the captain of Czech daviscupového team. "In my office I have more time and opportunities to follow all the Czech players and at the time of matches won in dual role. I believe that we can make maximum use of force and the possibility of teams, which will be available," he said to his action in the team competition.
Good luck to them in 2009
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #3
country flag Eden
Friends will be friends

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the news Interlaken and oranges.

Good luck to Tomas and his new coach for the new season
As long as Tomas stays healthy things can only get better
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

He should have done it months ago, GL