Tennis Tipping #47c - Puebla - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #226
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #47c - Puebla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
he probably did not send because I didnt send yesterday?

Congrats to the winners once more.
thank you

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 PM   #227
country flag gaynor

gaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond reputegaynor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCHQ View Post
This tournament has been a disaster, from every standpoint.
Misinformation on the part of the organizers, and the absence of the Manager at the time to be making important decisions, which resulted in a total disinformation to find out who were the ones who came to the finals.
All this was vital in the development of the tournament, because so much disinformation before, some players who thought they had lost in the semifinals, but I really had won, do not send their picks to be believed eliminated.
For all of the above seems to me that this tournament is flawed, and therefore warrants a review to determine the distribution of points of the semifinalists in singles and doubles.
My God, I posted the differences, there were no decisions I had to make. Once you knew the results you could have looked at post 7 and seen if you had won or not. The only problem seems to be confusion over the Eitzinger v Gonzalez match, which meant Bjorki didn't send picks. It didn't matter because Netin didn't send picks either.
gaynor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #228
country flag Kissing_Rain

Kissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeKissing_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

wow,really lucky in SF and F.
my first champion in TT
thx everyone here
Kissing_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote