Favorite telivision commercial - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2005, 10:54 AM   #31
country flag Adman

Adman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite telivision commercial

Commercials suck when the tennis is one other wise the tennis ads are my favorite especially the Areil tennis ad.

Life it's a great game.
-Andre Agassi-

He was too good. I would suggest to his next opponent that he doesn't look to me for advice.
-Andre Agassi-
Adman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2005, 04:59 PM   #32
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Favorite telivision commercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
Clement's lacoste ad

And I love the girl!She is nice!

Also I love the new pepsi commercial.J Lo looks so great!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:06 AM   #33
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

RadicalGirl, thanks for the picture from the Lacoste television commercial. I think the Arnaud Clement Lacoste commercial is a very warm and classy commerical. Oui. And now that Andy Roddick is with Lacoste I hope they can create an excellent Lacoste televison commerical for Andy.

Last edited by the cat : 06-14-2005 at 01:11 AM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:21 AM   #34
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
RadicalGirl, thanks for the picture from the Lacoste television commercial. I think the Arnaud Clement Lacoste commercial is a very warm and classy commerical. Oui. And now that Andy Roddick is with Lacoste I hope they can create an excellent Lacoste televison commerical for Andy.
You're right. Would love to see Andy in a Lacoste's one.
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:31 AM   #35
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure they are working on it Mandoura. But I think Andy Roddick will have to start playing like a top tennis player again for an extended period of time before Lacoste creates an international television commercial starring Roddick. And I'm sure Lacoste wants their sales to increase in America so I think we might see a Lacoste television commercial starring Roddick broadcast in America before the end of 2005.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:36 AM   #36
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure they are working on it Mandoura. But I think Andy Roddick will have to start playing like a top tennis player again for an extended period of time before Lacoste creates an international television commercial starring Roddick. And I'm sure Lacoste wants their sales to increase in America so I think we might see a Lacoste television commercial starring Roddick broadcast in America before the end of 2005.
But don't you think he is playing better than Clément?
Most ATP players:

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
Old 06-14-2005, 01:48 AM   #37
country flag the cat

Oui. Good point Mandoura.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:53 AM   #38
country flag mandoura

Quote:
Oui. Good point Mandoura.
Merci.
Most ATP players:

Old 06-14-2005, 03:07 PM   #39
country flag the cat

You're welcome Mandoura. But I've forgotten how to say "you're welcome" in French.

I hope we see some different tennis commercials during Wimbledon. The good Maria Sharapova and Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi commercials were over played during the French Open on American television decreasing some of the enjoyment of watching those commercials.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #40
country flag chrissiej

chrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond reputechrissiej has a reputation beyond repute

The new Nike ad with all the feet of loads of famous sports people is great - has Fed, Sharapova and Serena from tennis. Also the Ariel "Championship Whites" ad and my new fave - the BBC Wimbledon ad where the players disintegrate on court.

Said, who's that girl there
I wonder what went wrong so that she had to roam the streets
She don't do major credit cards I doubt she does receipts
Its all not quite legitimate...

And I can't be arsed to carry on in this debate when you say I don't care, but of course I do, yeah I clearly do...

LiveJournal

chrissiej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:44 PM   #41
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

My new fave ad is Andy's American Express one! Brilliant, brilliant. I can't believe they actually showed it though, I've heard about it for so long but we never got it here. Brilliant

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 10:25 PM   #42
country flag the cat

Chrissie, that's a very intersting Nike ad. I've only seen it once but I'm looking forward to seeing it many times.

That's a good television commercial roisin. Andy comes across quite well in it.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:45 AM   #43
country flag HappyAndie

HappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond reputeHappyAndie has a reputation beyond repute

I feel pretty deprived. I have never seen the Andy American Express commerical : (

However, because of my nerdy tennis ways, I watched all of the French Open coverage on the ESPN channels and NBC. Consequently, I saw the Agassi/Graf and Maria Sharapova commercials way too many times. So, since the commercial breaks were too short to change the channel, I took to muting the commericals, and giving the commerical in my own voice(or imitations of their voices) instead. Much more entertaining. Especially since the sound on the Sharapova commerical is so horrible!

Note to "the suits" who make those decisions to show the same commericals twice every commerical break: Once the consumer has the commercial memorized enough to recite it in their sleep backwards, it loses its effectiveness!
HappyAndie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:19 AM   #44
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiej
The new Nike ad with all the feet of loads of famous sports people is great - has Fed, Sharapova and Serena from tennis. Also the Ariel "Championship Whites" ad and my new fave - the BBC Wimbledon ad where the players disintegrate on court.
The one where the lady like shatters? That is one weird ad Watch the making and breaking of champions, literally
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:25 PM   #45
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

That is a weird ass ad...pretty good though. First time I saw it and your one, shattered, I got quite a fright!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote