Favorite telivision commercial - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2004, 08:22 AM   #16
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite telivision commercial

alrite well theres this commercial.... it has that song 'its a fine line between pleasure and pain, if u've done it once u can do it again....' and its a kool ad because its one u can keep watching and u neva get sick of it!

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2004, 07:12 AM   #17
country flag Sparkz

Sparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond reputeSparkz has a reputation beyond repute

I like the guinness advert which features Dr Peedys bike riding fish, the fish just looks kind of cute riding its bike along the pier.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:29 PM   #18
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Papa, since you named your 3 favorite televsion commericals I'll do the same. Off the top of my head I've come up with the "Mikey Like's It" Life Cereal commercial and naturally for me 2 feline commercials , the Fancy Feast cat food and Morris the cat 9 Lives cat food commericals. If I recall correctly these 3 commercials were very popular on American television in the 1980's.

Incidentally on Animal Planet's Top 50 Animals on TV list, The Fancy Feast cat finished at a respectable #45 on the list while the legendary Morris the Cat made the top 10 at #9.

Last edited by the cat : 06-08-2005 at 12:05 AM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #19
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

Chevy Colorado - the one where the guy is in the back singing along to Shania Twain "I feel like a woman" and the other 2 guys in the back move away from him. and his little "woo" at the end of the song. i crack up every time i see it!
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:15 PM   #20
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good one jmg. Automobile commericals are very popular in America.

One of my favorite tennis commercials was an Adidas commerical that aired a few years ago. That commercial was unique in that it had Martina Hingis, Anna Kournikova, Marat Safin and Gustavo Kuerten playing tennis in a night club with people dancing!
Old 06-07-2005, 10:18 PM   #21
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

the infomercial for urine b gone...that is the funniest thing
Old 06-07-2005, 11:08 PM   #22
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

The new twist on Roddick's American Express ad was clever. Earlier he was booking two return tickets, one for his trophy. After he lost at RG they put out a funny new ending.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:03 AM   #23
country flag the cat

I agree Buddy. The Andy Roddick American Express television commercials are very good.

I like Maria Sharapova's Canon commerical. But I think it was aired too much during the French Open. As was the Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi commerical.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:24 AM   #24
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say the roddick commercial, since i found myself on the floor laughing at that, even after I saw it for the hundreth time. But also the cadbury commercial with the wouldn't it be nice/beach boys tune in the background. And for the aussies, the RAMS home loans commercial that used to be on during Carols In The Domain with the sheep and the kid that says "can you come back, im waiting for santa"

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 02:30 PM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
I agree Buddy. The Andy Roddick American Express television commercials are very good.
We haven't spoiled it for those who have not seen it. And I am sure they will be able to use it during Wimbledon as well.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:05 PM   #26
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191
mine are actually tennis commercials

i love the commercial with taylor dent and the little kid playing tennis for that insurance company or whatever and then agassi and steffi are in it (hopefully you get what commercial) the little dude is so cutteee
and the venus commercial for amex in the arcade
andys commercial for amex from last year
to the Dent commercial. I don't know the rest.

I love Clément's Lacoste commercial.

And a lot more but they are national commercials.

When I was in the states, I loved some commercials but they are really old. My favorite 2 were "Raise your hand if you're SURE" for Sure deodorants and the other was for a drink called "Shesta" I think. I don't know if the drink is still available.
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:31 PM   #27
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

Clement's lacoste ad

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:36 PM   #28
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

I love Vee's American Express commercial at the arcade. And the Lincoln Navigator and British Airway commercials that are on during Wimbledon

There's another one out for Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper (I think that's what it's for anyway ) where it's a guy and girl on a date and she starts drinking whatever it is and she imagines that everyone is singing. Ba-na-ma-na!
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:38 PM   #29
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

im not a big fan of adverts esp. the halifax and ringtone ads!!! but i do like the nike adverts where the shoe turns into a rubicks cube (??)

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #30
country flag the cat

Good choices Mandoura, roisin and Sol Apollo. Those are very good commercials. I especially like Arnaud Clement's Lacoste commercial.

I can't remember if I've seen that Nike ad, Suzi.

Last edited by the cat : 06-08-2005 at 04:08 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote